Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The twilight army (original, first one) is breaking up.

26 posts in this topic

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]well, the first twilight army, aka, pie army, aka, mailmen from beyond the grave, aka, shiny phantoms, appears to be breaking up. post here if you want leadership of an army. anyone can have it.[/color]

Posted

Im thinking about it. :unsure:
Ill only have it temporarly though.
Maybe. Possibly. :unsure:

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]i'm waiting for more candidates, and if none come by within 7 days, tis' shall be yours temporarily. maybe. possibly. (hey, wasn't that my saying?)[/color]

Posted

maybe. possibly. :unsure:

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]more like yes, most definitley. :unsure:
anyways, if more people come within 7 days, i'll make a poll, and see who everyone thinks deserves the title. :unsure: [/color]

Posted

[color="#FFFF00"]Hell, I'm not even going to TRY to gain leadership of this army. Because I know that if, say, CN was leader of it, people would join like CRAZY. But if I was leader, nobody would even think about joining. The only reason anyone ever joined was because they were a noob and they didn't know what everybody else thought of me. If they knew the truth, they would just want to be "cool" and start dissing me. Just like every other member here.[/color]

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]now now, don't be a....... a..... un-social-type-person. :unsure:
your added to the poll, whether you like it or not. for you used to be leader. :unsure: [/color]

Posted

[quote name='Argoyle- Twlilit Dragon' post='109810' date='Jan 16 2008, 10:03 PM'][color="#FFFF00"]Hell, I'm not even going to TRY to gain leadership of this army. Because I know that if, say, CN was leader of it, people would join like CRAZY. But if I was leader, nobody would even think about joining. The only reason anyone ever joined was because they were a noob and they didn't know what everybody else thought of me. If they knew the truth, they would just want to be "cool" and start dissing me. Just like every other member here.[/color][/quote]
I never dissed you. :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='Chef Nonsense' post='109813' date='Jan 16 2008, 11:04 PM']I never dissed you. :unsure:[/quote]
[color="#FF8C00"]coughdirectlycough.
you probably did on accident some where.... everyone has.[/color] :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='Kisame_Overlord' post='109814' date='Jan 16 2008, 10:05 PM'][color="#FF8C00"]coughdirectlycough.
you probably did on accident some where.... everyone has.[/color] :unsure:[/quote]
Actually no because i've never met him or talked to him before. :unsure:

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]hmph. that's a first. i bet you never directly met keaton either.[/color]

Posted

not really but i have seen some of her posts in It's time to choose sides. :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='Kisame_Overlord' post='109791' date='Jan 17 2008, 03:52 AM'][color="#FF8C00"]well, the first twilight army, aka, pie army, aka, mailmen from beyond the grave, aka, shiny phantoms, appears to be breaking up. post here if you want leadership of an army. anyone can have it.[/color][/quote]

:huh: i thought you clan was being mereged with the twilit knights?

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]tis' is. o wait, i'm supposed to be in the chat war right now... shizzle stick..... :unsure: [/color]

Posted

Why cant i be and the polls and (possibly) win and get the army any (temporarly)