Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

You got a problem?

10 posts in this topic

Posted

I know a heck of a lot of you members have massive grudges against me, and I want to sort it out. And be honest.

Posted

heck, alot of them from the past have grudges on me. it passes. just wait a while.

Posted

Well, I guess they're unlucky then. Because I'm impatient. I don't really give a s*** what anybody thinks about me, but I DO care what I think about myself. And other peoples' opinions of me affects my opinions about myself.

Posted

Well, I guess they're unlucky then. Because I'm impatient. I don't really give a s*** what anybody thinks about me, but I DO care what I think about myself. And other peoples' opinions of me affects my opinions about myself.

That's one of the reasons I don't like you. Your attitude stinks. You're incredibly arrogant too.

Posted

Good, at least one person's being honest. Thanks Paddymac, I hope we can get this sorted out. I guess I can change... Slightly.

Posted

Good, at least one person's being honest. Thanks Paddymac, I hope we can get this sorted out. I guess I can change... Slightly.

Glad to help.

Posted

I can't tell you for many reasons. Ok 1 reason I don't know you. How honest is that?

Posted

well you're very stressed. take goron merchant for example. he's one of the least stressed members and he was voted member of the year 2007. :P

Posted

I can't tell you for many reasons. Ok 1 reason I don't know you. How honest is that?

Then why are you posting here if you can't tell me your reasons?

@LDGM: Of course I'm freakin' stressed! Have you ever tried to NOT be stressed when you have such a large group of people completely against you?

Posted

If it makes you feel better I have no idea who you are :)