Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Blargh!

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Okee, so none of you joined my forum. Paddymac joined, but never posted anything. That's why I made this forum:

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Hyrule_Field/index.php

It's a lot better than my first forum, and not just made up of armies. You can have armies, but the forum doesn't completely revolve around them. Will someone please join? I'm still trying to work out a good currency... I dunno. Posts might have to do.

Posted

Okee, so none of you joined my forum. Paddymac joined, but never posted anything. That's why I made this forum:

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Hyrule_Field/index.php

It's a lot better than my first forum, and not just made up of armies. You can have armies, but the forum doesn't completely revolve around them. Will someone please join? I'm still trying to work out a good currency... I dunno. Posts might have to do.

Do you know whats scary?

I never joined.

Posted

Do you know whats scary?

I never joined.

:fear:

Posted

hrmm? i thought that topic said pie (like every other topic...... :unsure: )

hrmm............... i never joined, because i was to LAZYYYYYYYY!!! like i said before, submit it to google. and yahoo. and any other search engine on the web. :unsure:

Posted

Paddymac, that IS scary if you never joined, because SOMEBODY joined as Paddymac1259624142. But WHO?

And MP, it costs money. I'm not going to pay 5 dollars a month for an advertisement.

Posted

bad person. i never pay. me not go there. :unsure:

you'd be better off making a free forum

Posted

Oh, come on, people, why won't you join? I mean, I go to all the trouble of getting a skin, making topics, fixing the settings, it took me about an hour to get all the icons and images, I even added armies, and nobody joins! I've already tried to apologise about 3 times for things I've done in the past, I mean, what more can I do to get you to join? You were pretty quick to join Link Player's forum when he made one, so what's the problem with my one? If you don't want to join, at least tell me WHY!!!

Posted

Oh, come on, people, why won't you join? I mean, I go to all the trouble of getting a skin, making topics, fixing the settings, it took me about an hour to get all the icons and images, I even added armies, and nobody joins! I've already tried to apologise about 3 times for things I've done in the past, I mean, what more can I do to get you to join? You were pretty quick to join Link Player's forum when he made one, so what's the problem with my one? If you don't want to join, at least tell me WHY!!!

I never join any one else's forum, unless they're large.

Posted

I agree with paddymac, we've got a perfectly good one right here and if people have to pay to join your forum, that's just downright stupid. Anyway, one advertisement for your forum and that's it, so stop advertising, you've already had one in the open floor before...

Posted

I just don't want to pay to register onto a forum. I'm sure it must have been a lot of work to create, but I don't go on sites which verfies that you must pay to play, so to speak.

Posted

I just don't want to pay to register onto a forum. I'm sure it must have been a lot of work to create, but I don't go on sites which verfies that you must pay to play, so to speak.

YOU HAVE TO PAY TO USE HIS FORUM! Dude that's a rip off.

Posted

YOU HAVE TO PAY TO USE HIS FORUM! Dude that's a rip off.

I'm not sure if you have to pay to register on his forum. My earlier post was just pointing out what I dont want to do.

I forgot to add to the fact that I'm lazy when registering on forums. :embarrassed:

If you dont have to pay for his forum and when I'm not lazy, I'll join.

Posted

no, he said what, 3 times? that you have to pay. :unsure: :unsure:

Posted

Do you have to pay to join? :o

Posted

link player is awesome