Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

SSBB Sticker power-ups.

10 posts in this topic

Posted

stickers!

8aowfvs.jpg

if you thought they were just for collecting then you were wrong.

when brawling you want your character to be as powerful as possible.

Each sticker houses a special power up. For example, some up your attack power, others bolster the damage from fire-based attacks, and some even keep you from flying as far when you take a hit.

6ljsrva.jpg You can find the details of each sticker

Posted

wow, you just copied and pasted this, didn't cha'? :unsure: o well, you shouldn't get sued...... yet atleast if ever.... maybe when your... 52!!!! :unsure:

Posted

wow, you just copied and pasted this, didn't cha'? :unsure: o well, you shouldn't get sued...... yet atleast if ever.... maybe when your... 52!!!! :unsure:

no, just the pictures.

Posted

Wow nice :D (if they where IRL i should buy some xD)(Or fight for it xD)

Posted

This looks cool!

Posted

Aw man there making this game cooler and it's on delay till march. :cry: Man why don't they just put a knife in my head.

Medaforicly speaking. :unsure:

Posted

i read this on the site!! my person(Sheik and Pit) will be the fastest and strongest :D a Spartan ninja and Angel xD

Spartans are deadly fast and have pretty much super strength...so ya..

Posted

how can i get acces to power ups..... I go in the vault and stickers but should i click on album or the other icons or there an other way to go??? plz tell me this thing is interesting me!

:wacko:

Posted

You need to access the stickers while on the subspace emissary mode, there's a little button that says stickers and you can click there to access all of your character trophies to put the stickers onto.

Posted

Also, just so people don't waste stickers, you can't stack the power-ups of them. So, say you put four Attack+ stickers, only the highest amount will be added. Just so people don't get confused if they do that, and they only get +20 instead of +100.