Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Worth it?

10 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm saving up to buy a Nintendo Gamecube, and I was just wondering, is it worth the money? I probably won't be buying it from a shop, more likely just a second-hand one. I wanted to get TP, WW and SSBM, and I kow they're expensive, so I wouldn't want to waste the money.

Posted

I'd hold out for a Wii, since it has complete GameCube capability.

Posted

I would agree with SJ.

Gamecubes are old and quickly becoming outdated, as does any older console after a new one is brought out.

Perhaps more expensive, but it will have a longer life time (and wont get outdated so quick)

Posted

Yeah, I'd think about buying a Wii instead of a GC if I were you.

After all, Wii can play GC games on it, and SSBB is coming out soon on it. If you get GC, you'll probably regret having that instead of Brawl.

Posted

Agreed. Get the Wii, than you can get whatever GC games you want, in addition to Wii games, and even past consoles. It's worth it.

Posted

I'm saving up to buy a Nintendo Gamecube, and I was just wondering, is it worth the money? I probably won't be buying it from a shop, more likely just a second-hand one. I wanted to get TP, WW and SSBM, and I kow they're expensive, so I wouldn't want to waste the money.

if you've never played TP how did you know about your twilight army? :huh:

Posted

I'd hold out for a Wii, since it has complete GameCube capability.

Meh.

I would agree with SJ.

Gamecubes are old and quickly becoming outdated, as does any older console after a new one is brought out.

Perhaps more expensive, but it will have a longer life time (and wont get outdated so quick)

Just because it's outdated doesn't mean I can't play it.

Yeah, I'd think about buying a Wii instead of a GC if I were you.

But you aren't me.

Agreed. Get the Wii, than you can get whatever GC games you want, in addition to Wii games, and even past consoles. It's worth it.

Worth $300, plus the games, so about $480?

if you've never played TP how did you know about your twilight army? :huh:

I have no idea. :huh:

Posted

gamecubes are pretty cheap now, so although a wii is the better choice, it's a fair bit more expensive and he probabbly wouldn't be able to afford it, but you will be annoyed when brawl comes out on wii.

For the price you can get one easily though, it's definately worth it.

Posted

Meh.

I have no idea. :huh:

prehaps you knew from wikipedia spoilers?

Posted

+&- on GCN:

+ Cheap on ebay and get most times more stuff with it...

+ Have the greatest mod chip ever in world named Viper Extreme (even full size case mod so you can burn games on the big dvd's

+ GBA player

+ homebrew with mod chip

- only plays gc... and no games made for it anymore...

- Bad online playing and only some games...

+&- on Wii:

+ comes with everything you need and 512 mb on memorycard built in

+ plays every nintendo console and more Gamecube and virtual console games (nes sens n64 NEOGEO sega sega mega drive)

+ Usb add-on's

+ Games come and come so if you want to play (even GCN) games you have to buy a wii cause none GCN games gonna making anymore

+ homebrew too only this moth or next it wil public (modchip needed duhh) (every wii mod chip should work with wiibrew...)

+ internet browser and much more! in wii menu

+ better wifi online playing ^^

+ great realistic gaming

- only nyko made the nunchuk wirreless so you need to buy wirreless nunchuk by nyko

- battery none accu nyko made accu so need to buy that too but it is still cheaper than buy aging and aging battery and better for our trees

---

The winner is... WII wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Wii wins! xD :joy: