debate over zora to rito evoloution

100 posts in this topic

Posted

what is your issue with me?

Posted

i rest my case...thank you akamaru-kun

Posted

my issue w/ you is that you keep making fun of gorons. I was raised by them remember if you stop making fun of them I will stop hating you.

Posted

i dont make fun of gorons

Posted

That demonstration really gets your point across. Kudos akamaru!~

Posted

I believed in this stuff BEFORE i even knew about this site!! and as SOON as i got wind waker..... :unsure: Im a full believer in the Zora-Rito evelution. and Anon....When was he making fun of Gorons? :huh:

Posted

he may not do it in this topic, except the part about "while the gorons were busy sinking", or " it gives you a laugh that there the only gorons left". but he constantly tries to bring zoras up in public opinion by dissing gorons!

Posted

thats not 'making fun' of gorons, thats joking about how gorons are sea merchants in WW :P

Posted

this is actually a little foolish with the title. It is a known fact that the rito are zora descendants. In the very beggining of the topic's writing it says that medli contains the sages zora blood, and the clothing is a dead giv e away even before that. Also, in OoT the enemies were on land, so the zora were safe in the water, in th WW, it's the opposite. We already knew this, so to say that the rito are not zora is a false statement, so this discussion is pretty much over.

Posted

I'm not so shure because although the rito have the Zora symbol, there are zoras in Phantom Hourglass

They are called Zora warriors ZoraWarrior.gif

Posted

Those are a subspecies of Zora known as Zola. They're the same creatures from other Zelda games that spit fireballs at you from rivers/lakes.

Posted

no they did not because they can live in salt water this was proven when they found out there were zora in the great bay

Posted

no they did not because they can live in salt water this was proven when they found out there were zora in the great bay

perhaps but Zoras usually live in isolated areas and in WW all water is part of the ocean so to insure thier general isolation they would have to live on land or in the sky and the rito live in both.

Posted (edited)

Yes, I think they did 'evolve' from the Zora. I think that TWW is set a significantly large time in the future for this to have happened. If the Kokiri have changed so much, why not the Zora as well?

Anyone, one school of though does say that modern day birds are descended from ancient fish, so it is entirely possible.

Birds evolved from certian species of Dinosaurs. Just look at the first Dinosaur to Bird evolutionary fossil Archaeopteryx.

Archaeopteryx%20small.jpg

As for the Zora/Rito Evolution. It is believed that changes in environment cause a evolutionary response. like ancient primate species (our early ancistors) environment changed from a forest environment to a grassland environment they had to adapt or perish so they lost their tails and started walking upright.

Edited by Diamond Triforce (see edit history)