Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

love

17 posts in this topic

Posted

well i really like my frien alot

before we were even friends and hes so amazing and funny and yeah im head over heels in love with him

my friend came up to me and asked after me and him were talking we were both flirting and stuff

and asked"do you like him?"

she is my best friend so i said maybe just a little.

and she then said she wouldnt say anything but she wanted to find out if he liked me to.

well ive been hidding this feeling for a long time and i'd love him no matter what he said or did to me

we were working in a haunted house and i was standing behide a currtain and i heard my friend say "so what do you think of sparky?" (thats my nickname)

and then he said.

"well what do you mean?" "were friends i guess."

then she said "you guess?"

and he said "i dont really care she seems kinda distent she dosnt say much to anyone and she's just a little to wired for me."

my frien then asked if he like me at all

and he said

"no. i dont care about her like that."

then you know one of thoughs stomach twist and my eyes were all watering. and i feelt like i was going to cry and i wanted to but i had to scare people i got my role swithced to a drop panle and then i did cry :angry: but i didnt want to i keept telling myself i didnt care and i knew this all along

then my friend came up to me and said (she didnt know i heard the conversation)

he just thinks your really good friends and he likes you as a friend

then i was even more angrey and depressed.

and! after all of that!! i still freaking like him!!!!

he and me are still friends

but everytime i get that flutrry heart thing i know he dosnt care about me at all.

AND this other girl whos like perfect is all over him all the time! and she is like wonderful and knows i like him and hes always saying "isnt she like perfect?"

and i wish i was :cry:

Gahh i hate my self im whinny

but what should i do to get over him?

Posted

It'll come in due time. I'm not necissarily speaking from experience here, so it may not be the best advice, so...

Anyway, this probably isn't something you're going to accomplish with one giant leap - after all, you didn't just stand up one day and decide to start walking. Try to refine the friendship that you have with him, and show him how great a person you can be. The absolute worst thing you can do right now is hate yourself. It won't help at all.

I hope that helped some, I know I can make things sound different than the way I mean to.

Posted

You know, I've felt the same as this before. Just wait, let it pass, and I'm sure you'll find the right person for you. If you were never meant to be together, you were never meant to be together. Don't try to trick him into loving you, then you'll lose your friendship altogether. I know how hard it is to let go of someone you love, and in the end it still hurts. But not as much.

Posted

Both Oni_Link and Lemon Pie Extract are quite right. Hating yourself is one of the worst things you could do right now, and you should probably just wait, and let it pass.

Posted

Aww, 'tis okay. *hugs* This has happened to me before. Luuckily for me, he turned out to be a jerk.

But advice for you.. well if you can muster up the courage, stay friends, and don't think about liking him. Or, you could always give it time. I bet that perfect girl is jealous of you guys as friends!

But if you want to get over it altogther, grab a tub o' ice cream, a good ol' movie (whatever congre you like, musical, comedy etc.) and just relax away.

I'm not the best adivce giver, so sorry if I'm not much help. :cry:

Posted

mmm, ice cream, I'd say that is good advice actually, I'll bear that in mind if it happens to me.

People telling you to wait, let it pass and eventually you'll find something perfect for you always seem to be just downright condescending to me, if I were you, I'd concentrate on the good things you've got at the moment (like ice cream, yayz!). You might think of something that makes you feel better, if you cared enough, you'd tell him how you feel (I know this is hard, but telling them how you feel is the borderline between like and love IMO). So, if you don't feel you can do that, then think about it.

If you feel you can now, do it, either you'll realise he's a jerk when he does something mean like ignoring you, or he'll try to make you feel better, which ought to even things out a bit more.

Posted

all of thats really good adivce actually

id never trick him or anything into loving me it just hurts and its not that he likes me or dosnt i mean

i could have seen it coming but the fact that we are such good friends and we were really close and that he dosnt care about me at all even as a friend, thats what hurts the most.

maybe i should tell him how i feel but it's scary im not beautful or perfect like that other girl hes fallen for.

Posted

the thing is, what reason would he have to tell your friend about it, even if he really did like you?

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you, if you tell him what you feel, chances are you'll get the truth back from him...

Posted

Just try and find another guy. Just never stop being his friend. That's important.

Posted

I feel your pain. :cry: (I think. :huh: Haven't really found out for sure who likes me or not) It'll take time, but it can happen. It's proven that if you get close enough to something, you'll started to feel attached. He may not realize it, but he'd probably be super uber sad if you left. I thought I didn't really like this girl (I've been off and on with her.) until she moved. We were friends, and I suddenly felt empty without her. I'm sure if you really like him, he'll like in that respect too, in time. Also, your teens right? Teenage years are very confusing and full of changes. Don't lose hope, but I wouldn't try to make a bigger relationship yet.

---

I hope this helps.

Posted

I would say, wait. Wait until you don't like him anymore and don't hate him or yourself for it either if you like him but he doesn't like you, well it's painful but all wounds heal over time. Thats all I can say, I'm sorry :cry:

Posted

yeah i know wait

everones always waitng for somthing to happen it just sucks when you cant do anything about it.

and get this the girl he likes is in my 5th now (joy >.>)

and she was talken crap on him right i front of me!

and i told him she was saying stuff and now hes mad at me

cuz "you never liked her your just making it up" :banghead:

garha!!

i have never given him a reason not to trust me >.<

Posted

love sucks...just wait for a while and an opportunity will come along that will allow you to accept love

Posted

yeah i know wait

everones always waitng for somthing to happen it just sucks when you cant do anything about it.

and get this the girl he likes is in my 5th now (joy >.>)

and she was talken crap on him right i front of me!

and i told him she was saying stuff and now hes mad at me

cuz "you never liked her your just making it up" :banghead:

garha!!

i have never given him a reason not to trust me >.<

:huh: Wow. That's totally un-fair. Did you apologize? (Not that you're at fault, but it always makes things better to say your sorry in situations like these.)