Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

mystery dungens

20 posts in this topic

Posted

I got this game two days ago and my brother likes it all my friends say it looks cool. but i read a reveiw saying its lame whats youre honost oppionen sorry i cant spell well.opinion mabey :(

pokemon mystery dungen red rescue team

Posted

I quit playing Pokemon ever since I played Soulcalibur II, But It Seems alright. :mellow: Sure, the controls might be hard to understand, and I haven't played it, but Nintendo Power Keeps me Updated. :D I think the Idea of such a Huge rpg on the G.B.A. Is simply AMAZING, and I feel that same way about the Move linking System. ...Too bad you can't use a Link box more than once..... <_<

Posted

Nintendo Power rated it an 8.0, so I'm guessing it's pretty good. :D I'm not much of a Pokemon fan.....

Posted

thank you for posting and giving an honest oppinion for a secon i thought that i had a very bad taste in games

Posted

I'll be more interested in Diamond and Pearl, although i skipped ruby and sapphire because i thought the numbers were getting out of hand, 251 was a nice number, silver i thoroughly enjoyed but then it just go annoying...

Posted

Yeah, I know, it's funny. Just early today I was looking up videos of the Classic mario Bros. Minus World. Great videos. But that' aside the point. Also on that site were videos of Pokemon Diamond . and Pearl. I dicided to watch them. AND I ACTUALLY LIKED THEM! And I thought I had quit.....Oh well. I guess I should face the fact that I'm a Gamer and that I'll play any game I can get my hands on. Most of the games I've played are pretty good. I can't wait to pit Groudon against that freaky robotic monster (See all of the Youtube Videos, eventually you'll find it. I'll try to post the link if I can). I don't care what my Bro & Sis say. I'll try whatever game of whatever series I can get my hands on. And that includes Pokemon. :D

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Viva Nintendo and the Wii! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Posted

Sorry but I think Pokemon is childish and stupid and I've grown out of it. Everyone that likes Pokemon should stop before they get older because it's very sad to see an adult who still plays Pokemon. I hope what I said speaks to you guys.

Posted

As I always say in situations like this: Ah, well, eveyone's entitled to their own opinion(s). :D <('0o0')> lol Kirby!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My spoon is too Big!

Posted

Sorry but I think Pokemon is childish and stupid and I've grown out of it. Everyone that likes Pokemon should stop before they get older because it's very sad to see an adult who still plays Pokemon. I hope what I said speaks to you guys.

ok.. so you're entitled to your opinion and all.. but WTF??? "I've grown out of it" .. so because you're ashamed of what you enjoy.. you feel the need to make others feel the same way? Realize that people of all ages play all sorts of games..

Posted

I asked for an honost opinion. hes/she's got their own likes and dislikes.i love you all equaly no matter what.

Posted

You know what? Everyone IS entitled to their opinion. I'm lame. I suck. I have no life. I'm a retard. I don't deserve the privlige of living. I try to commit suicide every night by jumping out the window, but my mom stops me. No one in my family likes me. I don't have any friends. My little sister is cooler than me. I'm gay. As you can see, I have a lot of self-esteem.

Posted

I had Red Rescue Team once... It's an alright game but I wouldn't say the best of the Pokemon games.. I'd give it like a 9 out of 10 or an 8 out of 10. It's fun at times, but some of the Dungeons are too large... And oh yes, Goron Lord... Don't try it it's not easy. Take a look of everything around you before you try to die. I tried it once but I looked around... I had great friends and I didn't want to leave them and I didn't want to go away from them. Also, if no one in your family likes you, why does your mother stop you?

Posted

You actually think I meant all that?!?! One word to describe you, Deku Link. Pathetic.

Posted

.. Just because I care about people doesn't mean I'm pathetic...:(

Posted

NO!!! You're pathetic because you actually thought I meant all that stuff. :P