Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

29 posts in this topic

Posted

... You know what it's like when you feel that everyone around you is against you? Probably not. That's the only feeling I get when I log into this site. And I really want to get it over with. I'm sure it's better that we get along, but it seems like some people just don't want to like me. I've already apologised in about 3 topics, but here goes again.

I'm sorry for everything that I have ever done on this forum to offend or annoy anything.

If that's not enough, can you PLEASE TELL ME?

Posted

I have no grudges to anyone, so your fine to me. and nothing you did offended/annoyed me. so, yeah.

:D

Posted

... You know what it's like when you feel that everyone around you is against you? Probably not. That's the only feeling I get when I log into this site. And I really want to get it over with. I'm sure it's better that we get along, but it seems like some people just don't want to like me. I've already apologised in about 3 topics, but here goes again.

I'm sorry for everything that I have ever done on this forum to offend or annoy anything.

If that's not enough, can you PLEASE TELL ME?

:huhwhat:

i've just noticed you've copied the rainbow i have in my signiatutre...

and you rant about others copying you.

that's very hippocritical isn't it?

Posted

:huhwhat:

i've just noticed you've copied the rainbow i have in my signiatutre...

and you rant about others copying you.

that's kinda hippocritic

It's not just kinda, it IS hypocritical.

Posted

I dont have any problems with you.

Posted

It's not just kinda, it IS hypocritical.

yeah, i edited the last part of my post thanks.

being hippocritical kinda disgusts me, lemon pie extract. :angry:

Posted

See, this is what I'm talking about. Firstly, I didn't even know you had one. Secondly, I've known about this for a long time, and saw that LP had one, which made me remember. And don't persist to argue with me, you won't win. Just get off my back. I've only got one friend to rely on, a family that fights all the time, and half a website that's against me.

P.S: You spelt "Hypocritical" wrong. You spelt it "Hippocritical". Learn to spell before you go off dissing other people.

Posted

:huh: Wow LPE ever since i've known you even as FF have made like 5 or more i'm sorry topics and in everyone I say I forgive you. :unsure:

Posted

Nobody hates you. some people just don't know you well because you haven't been on this website long enough. Just give us time and we'll get to know you better.

Posted

See, this is what I'm talking about. Firstly, I didn't even know you had one. Secondly, I've known about this for a long time, and saw that LP had one, which made me remember. And don't persist to argue with me, you won't win. Just get off my back. I've only got one friend to rely on, a family that fights all the time, and half a website that's against me.

P.S: You spelt "Hypocritical" wrong. You spelt it "Hippocritical". Learn to spell before you go off dissing other people.

"Hippocritical" Is not a word. There we go again. Arrogance.

Posted

that's a pathetic excuse...

"i didn't know you had one"

and you say people copy your dream avys and they didn't know you have one.

you're being a hypocrite

and i never spelled the word wrong.

coincidence we both joined on the exact same day, yet i'm the only one who knows how to respect other members.

have a nice day tyrranising your lonely clan.

regards - LDGM

Posted

you're being a hippocrite.

and i never spelt the word wrong.

coincidence we both joined on the exact same day, yet i'm the only one who knows how to respect other members.

have a nice day tyrranising your lonely clan.

regards - LDGM

You spelled hypocrite wrong, and "spelt" isn't a word. XD

You PWNED him on the other sentences. PWNED. :pwned:

Posted

You spelled hypocrite wrong, and "spelt" isn't a word. XD

You PWNED him on the other sentences. PWNED. :pwned:

fine, i'll just edit my post.

note to LPE:

this link proves it isn't spelled hippocryte.

Posted

that's very hippocritical isn't it?

O. M. G.

I said that hypocritical was NOT spelled "Hippocritical". Look at the third post if you need any more proof.

@Paddymac- Everybody makes typos when they're not thinking properly. It was 11pm, I'd had a huge fight with my family and my school sucked.

3 people I'm sure are against me:

Paddymac- Against me because of my "Aroogance". I can't change who I am, Paddymac!

LDGM- Because I "Don't have enough respect for other members". Name one time when I've tried to hurt another member on purpose (Not including Malon)!

THE DARK ONE: Because I made a recruitment topic in their army. 3 things about that:

1. I was power crazy at that time.

2. I was a complete noob.

3. I've spoken with your leader, G333, and he seems to have no problem with me. If he does, he hides it well.

Posted

G333? Of course not. What reason would anyone have to be angry with you?