Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

29 posts in this topic

Posted

If Paddymac, LDGM, and the dark one are the only people who hate you, then you're not the only one. All three of those people are a bit mean and generally enjoy antagonizing people. Most of the members (including me) like you now and think you're a cool guy.

Posted

guys, hes right, first time I read it I thought he meant the other way around, but he did rightly correct LDGM who said "hippocritical"

first

Posted

Hold on LPE, whats the point of creating a thread to apologise if you are just gonna end up attacking other people? it kind of defeats the purpose of apologising in the first place. I thought you were trying to make friends, not enemies.

Posted

It's a bit hard to apologise when the people who you are trying to apologise to are being arrogant.

Posted

It's a bit hard to apologise when the people who you are trying to apologise to are being arrogant.

*In a tough sounding voice.* Are you talking to me? Are YOU talking to ME? Because i'm not being arrogant i'm trying to be nice. :angry: Did you even read my post?

Posted

No LPE You don't need to apologize to me I ought to apologize to you and I did in Saria's forum. Please forgive me.

Posted

I did read your post, YLA, and here is a list of the people who have forgiven me.

YLA

Akamaru

Knuckle

ZuZu

Saria

If your not on there and HAVE forgiven me please tell me and I'll add you right away.

Posted

Well i forgive you even though you didnt do anything to me.

(though the trying to get us to join the TA did tick me off originally im ok now.

I know that you were new and just want to have a place on the forums so that people could know you

and be your friend more.)

Posted

I forgive whatever you did to me.

besides, you're LPE not FF.

Posted

FF=Final Fantasy!

Posted

prehaps LPE hasn't read his comments. :unsure:

Posted

(stupid quote)

@Knuckle

I'm generally quite kind to my friends but I'm incredibly harsh and unkind to those I don't like.

FF/LPE, I only have a problem with your arrogance, and I KNOW that I can be arrogant sometimes too, so don't kill me over that.

Posted

jesus christ guys...

:tingle: