Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I don't know!!

43 posts in this topic

Posted

Is it wrong to like a friend? She's been my friend since fourth grade. I think of her more like a sister than anything else but I think I love her, but it's wrong though because we are really good friends and it would be just wrong. I know she doesn't like me because she told me who she liked(he is an a*hole by the way) so I really love her but she's my friend and the fact that I like her is wrong, right? I'm really confused.

Posted

Do not think of it as 'wrong'. Having strong feelings for another person is perfectly normal.

If you are close friends, then you are bound to feel something towards her at some point. Have you tried telling her how you feel? Obviously thats easier said than done, but you don't have to be too forward about it. Subtle hints as it were. If she is a true friend, she will let you know either way.

Sorry its not great advice, but I needed to let you know it is never wrong to have feelings and care for someone.

Posted

I'm just kinda freaked out because the last guy that liked her (one of my friends) got his heart broken because he gave her a note, she read it and now all she ever says to him is "EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!! Your grosss!!" I don't know, I just know he has more guts than I ever would and I would probably cry for a week every time she wo uld say "EEEEW!" to me :cry:

Posted

it ok to like a friend...i did, and i dated her for a while

Posted

it ok to like a friend...i did, and i dated her for a while

same with me. But we are still dating.

Posted

Is it wrong to like a friend? She's been my friend since fourth grade. I think of her more like a sister than anything else but I think I love her, but it's wrong though because we are really good friends and it would be just wrong. I know she doesn't like me because she told me who she liked(he is an a*hole by the way) so I really love her but she's my friend and the fact that I like her is wrong, right? I'm really confused.

Trust me, it's not "wrong." I was the girl in your situation.(except this is the first time someone ever told me they liked me.) Ok, I've told this story 1 million times to you guys, but here(I'm gonna try to make a short version):

Ok, most of my friends are guys because I'm half-tomboy, so, yeah. People only teased my one friend and I though. His name was Rick. I've thought of him as a brother for a long time(I've known him since 3rd grade). At the time, I liked another friend I've known since Kindergarten, Trevor(I'm still trying to figure out how, he can be so rude sometimes). Well, he and Rick had this sorta friend sorta rival thing going on, but overall, Rick thought he was an a**. Long story short, Trev made Rick tell me he liked me, I told him I didn't like him, Rick was upset, most of my friends wouldn't talk to me. Rick asked who I liked and I told him. He got upset. Trevor asked me if I liked him; I said no. Rick got mad because he knew I lied. He told me I had to tell him. I told Rick I couldn't do it. Rick did it for me. Trev didn't like me. Long story longer, Rick and Trev are now happy with girlfriends other than me and I have my best friends back.

*sigh* If you want the story with full details....look up Trevor on the search thing. :wacko: So much for making it short....ANYWAY, the point I'm trying to make is that everything will work out. If she's a good enough friend, and she doesn't like you, she'll still be friends with you. If she does then, well, you know.

Posted

It's not wrong. Personally, I think it's only natural. Many people do. In fact, most relationships started out as friends. The person is familar and close to you, so it's human nature to like him and/or her. (And/or? :huh: lol.) It's happened to me at least twice.

---

I'd have some better advice, but I'm all out right now. :embarrassed:

Posted

Your exacaly right Arcane. Melissa and I just started out as friends, then came the holiday preformance. She asked me out, I said yes, And now we are going out. And tomarrow, I might kiss Melissa. :D:joy:

Posted

dude......LP.....my friend.....you're 11......like me......don't jump ahead.....give it a few years if it works out.....now sit down and drink some hot cocoa while you watch Reign of Fire with me......Odin.....It's natural.....It's happened with me.......i just never made the move because im only 11.....it happened when i was 10.....if you really 'love her' then give small hints here and there and wait for hints here and there from her.....

Posted

dude......LP.....my friend.....you're 11......like me......don't jump ahead.....give it a few years if it works out.....now sit down and drink some hot cocoa while you watch Reign of Fire with me......Odin.....It's natural.....It's happened with me.......i just never made the move because im only 11.....it happened when i was 10.....if you really 'love her' then give small hints here and there and wait for hints here and there from her.....

Dude, two of my friends kissed at 11. I think it's LP's and Melissa's choice.

Posted

Okay......'hands CG cup of hot chocolate' why don't you sit down...and watch Reign of Fire with me and LP? JK yah i know but 11 is really young....:P i made my mind up i would date at 10 but never found the right someone.... :unsure: Plus nobody would let me xD then i garanteed myself i wuld prve my aunt wrong and find a girlfriend at by the time i was 16....she always says "no girl would ever date someone like you, all you do is play videogames and be lazy" exact quote, she's said that at least a hundred times ^_^ nothing brings me down though :P nothing....

Posted

Okay......'hands CG cup of hot chocolate' why don't you sit down...and watch Reign of Fire with me and LP? JK yah i know but 11 is really young.... :P i made my mind up i would date at 10 but never found the right someone.... :unsure: Plus nobody would let me xD then i garanteed myself i wuld prve my aunt wrong and find a girlfriend at by the time i was 16....she always says "no girl would ever date someone like you, all you do is play videogames and be lazy" exact quote, she's said that at least a hundred times ^_^ nothing brings me down though :P nothing....

My dad has "Over Protective Dad Syndrome." In other words, I can't have a boyfriend until I'm 50 without the risk of him getting his nose lodged in his brain. ANYWAY, Let's get back on topic, shall we?

Posted

it was on topic :huh: yea...... :unsure: listen to my earlier advice odin...and everyone elses...CG is the best advice giver-er person....im the get in the way-er person xD

Posted

I might kiss Melissa. :D:joy:

Wow, LP How did the kiss go, huh?

Posted

Wow, LP How did the kiss go, huh?

I don't want to talk about it.