Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Seriously Guys...

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, this kind of leaves me unsettled, but FF (now known as Lemon Pie Extract.. but I'll just call him FF for now because it's shorter) has made 2 topics stating an apolegy by him, and he has made a third topic regarding the people who aren't fond of him.

Now, after all that, I have seen/read posts such as, 'Well I don't hate you', and 'You're just somewhat new and people need to get to know you better,', but I have seen a lot of posts which state that he is either unforgiven, or they just randomly say something to put him on the spot.

I just finished reading Akamaru's topic of, 'I made a new forum' (which i hope to be joining soon, yay), and akamaru, he's not a snot nosed brat, all he said was why no one signed up for his forum and yet people are lining up for yours. If any of you were in that position, wouldn't you feel a bit jealous, or hurt? He even suggested using a site which he says he has had a lot of CSS experience on. That's pretty nice of him.

I am on no one's, I repeat, no one's side by the way.

I'm just saying that this is becoming very unsettling for me. If there's any of you who just hate the guy in general, then don't say anything. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

My only request to some people out there on Hyrule.net is to cut the guy at least some slack. If you have reason to hate him of something he did that he did not apolegize for that I do not know of, then this doesn't concern you.

I mean, That's Mama Luigi/Hylian Twili made a huge topic involving a big public apolegy to everyone for his actions, and he was forgiven in a matter of minutes.

Why not FF?

I thank you for reading. Again, I am not picking sides. These events just.. seem unsettling to me.

Thank you,

Saria_Kokiri

Phantom Phan. :embarrassed:

Posted

Thanks Saria, at least most of the members listen to you. Hopefully now they'll realise...

Posted

Well, this kind of leaves me unsettled, but FF (now known as Lemon Pie Extract.. but I'll just call him FF for now because it's shorter) has made 2 topics stating an apolegy by him, and he has made a third topic regarding the people who aren't fond of him.

Now, after all that, I have seen/read posts such as, 'Well I don't hate you', and 'You're just somewhat new and people need to get to know you better,', but I have seen a lot of posts which state that he is either unforgiven, or they just randomly say something to put him on the spot.

I just finished reading Akamaru's topic of, 'I made a new forum' (which i hope to be joining soon, yay), and akamaru, he's not a snot nosed brat, all he said was why no one signed up for his forum and yet people are lining up for yours. If any of you were in that position, wouldn't you feel a bit jealous, or hurt? He even suggested using a site which he says he has had a lot of CSS experience on. That's pretty nice of him.

I'm just saying that this is becoming very unsettling for me. If there's any of you who just hate the guy in general, then don't say anything. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

My only request to some people out there on Hyrule.net is to cut the guy at least some slack. If you have reason to hate him of something he did that he did not apolegize for that I do not know of, then this doesn't concern you.

I mean, That's Mama Luigi/Hylian Twili made a huge topic involving a big public apolegy to everyone for his actions, and he was forgiven in a matter of minutes.

Why not FF?

I thank you for reading. Again, I am not picking sides. These events just.. seem unsettling to me.

Thank you,

Saria_Kokiri

I know what you mean but LPE means well. Sort of but he... I have no clue but he did start a new new army and that made me very angery. :unsure:

Posted

I know what you mean but LPE means well. Sort of but he... I have no clue but he did start a new new army and that made me very angery. :unsure:

it couldn't have made you that angry, or else something would've sparked up though.

Posted

I agree with Saria. FF is being treated a bit unfairly. Not that hes perfect though.

Posted

ahh. but no ones perfect. :unsure:

Posted

I never said I was perfect.

Posted

I apologize to you LPE, a RP forum needs a lot of members to really get going and I'm just trying to find them and it gets stressful sometimes, but I am sorry.

Posted

doesn't get that stressful.........

and from now on, just put it up on google, and yahoo. then we don't have people here complaining on how more people are joining this site then that site. :unsure: and if you don't know how to put it up on google.............

Posted

I still need to finish it :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Posted

oh yeah. my forum is gathering computerized dust right now. maybe i should finish it............ :unsure:

Posted

doesn't get that stressful.........

and from now on, just put it up on google, and yahoo. then we don't have people here complaining on how more people are joining this site then that site. :unsure: and if you don't know how to put it up on google.............

You can't just "put it on" search engines choose what to put up. ANYWAY,

I agree completely, although I did find that topic in the GEA rather rude, it's forgiven. Guys, forgive and forget! If even TML and I resolved our problems, you can resolve yours with LPE! I mean C'mon! HT(TML) tried to kill me the first time he saw me!

Posted

killing a cat is animal cruelty

Posted

killing a cat is animal cruelty

*anime vein throbbing* *said through gritted teeth*I'm not a cat...I'm a cat half-demon.

Posted

Why not FF?

Thank you,

Saria_Kokiri

You got a problem with this forum, Saria?

Then leave.