Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DS or PS2?

46 posts in this topic

Posted

ds lite i think. I cant give an honest opinion about psp exept that ive not seen any good looking games. But i love the ds lite

Posted

thats cuz the PSP sux bigtime n if i ever meet the person who thot of it i just might give him a good swift kick in the nuts :P

Posted

Ouch... :blink:

Posted

ya much... :o it wasn't me! :P

Posted

Yeah, well......Sony console<Nintendo handheld. <_<

Well, YEAH I"M A NINTENDO FANBOY WOO.

Posted

I have yet to get a DS, though... :(

Posted

Sony's just upset that Nintendo has ruled the handheld market for years.... :P So they made something.

SONY EXECUTIVE: That's it. Make a Playstation handheld.

SONY WORKER: What should it be like?

SONY EXECUTIVE: I DON'T CARE!!!!! Just put somethin' together, will ya? Oh, and make sure it has good graphics. Everything's better with good graphics.

SONY SOFTWARE WORKER: Any ideas for games?

SONY EXECUTIVE: I could care less!!! Just make sure they have good graphics. Gotta have those graphics.

--LATER........--

NINTENDO FAN: Hey, dude! Look at my new DS! It's so innovative! It has two screens, one of them touch sensitive, a microphone, really awesome games, and it's durable!

SONY FAN: Yeah, well, my PSP has better graphics!

Posted

lol...that sounds like sony... :P

Posted

lmao i like that. that was good *shakes Ganondorf333's hand

Posted

I know im gonna be hung for this but.......

I HATE the DS. I just think it is terrible compared to the PSP. The PSP has so many more features. It can browse the internet, it can play music, it can play videos, it can play games(and yes they have extremely good graphics). I have a PS2 and a PSP and gamecube.

Posted

...well...I won't hang you... :P ...as long as you own a Nintendo product like the Gamecube... :ph34r::P

Posted

I have both, but it's kinda stupid comparing a console to a handheld, why not DS or PSP?

I'll say DS, it's funner *coughtouchscreencough*

Posted

no way man DS is way better! gameplay>graphics! and i like the DS graphics cuz it keeps the nintendo feel to its games. you cant play a realistic looking mario game it just wouldnt feel right it has to keep its goofy cartoony kinda feel to it.

Posted

I dont care about the graphics that much, its the content. The PSP has so many more features which is probably why TheHylianLoach didn't compare the DS to the PSP. The PSP is just better than the DS.

Posted

price tag, 250 dollars? i dont think so. the only reason my friend has a psp is because he lost a bet in "***** ball" (basketball, call your shot and what someone has to do if you make it) he never plays it tho all he plays is super smash bros melee haha.

durability, if you drop the psp too many times its gone but my little brothers ds has scratches all over it and has been droped countless times but it still works perfectly.

not tryin to say that the psp is totally worthless... its just that the ds is better... sure the psp has internet, mp3 capabilities, and better graphics but the ds has better gameplay, more durability, and a freakin touch screen! the psp is good... but the ds is just better

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3632796742315484146