Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

WHY AM I ALWAYS LAST TO KNOW?!

4 posts in this topic

Posted

I suppose you could call it the story of how my life works. I'm always last to know, and my life is shaped by someone else's decison, that SHOULD have been mine. i'll give an example. (this is tonight BTW)

Around 5 o' clock, i pack to spend the night at my grandpa's (family thing), and wait for my little brother to finish his pinewood derby car for tom. . i go and watch t.v. until about 6:30, when one of my friends calls and asks me to come spend the night. I tell him i'm going to my grandpa's, so maybe tommorow. I go back and continue watching TV, eat dinner and start watching a movie. then, about 10 min ago, my little brother tells me i'm NOT going tonight, but tommorow, so i feel like a total jerk for saying no to my friend. then i ask one question, that i've asked at least 40 times, "why didn't you tell me?".

So now i sit here opening my heart to you, and i ask for help, or people who share this, so i know i do not suffer alone.

Posted

you couldn't have double checked what night you were going when your friend called you?

it is just an unlucky coincidence that you are unable to go tonight. Im sure people dont decide things for you (not all the time anyway), after all you did make the decision to go to your friends house.

Posted

actually, i was told i was going, and wasn't told till after he called i wasn't.

basicly, someone changes a decision i had been basing my decisons off of.

Posted

That happens to me alllllllllllllll the time.....don't worry...your not the only one who suffers....JK