Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Losing Faith in Government

21 posts in this topic

Posted

It's completely wrong to persecute someone because of their orientation. Hell, let them get married. At least then they can be miserable like the rest of us. Also, I didn't know Viv was gay.

Posted

I wouldn't say that Bush is crazy, and he is definitely a better president than Al Gore or John Kerry would have been. Also, Vivi's problem has nothing to do with Bush because the law is only in her state, so it's the governor who is crazy if anyone.

What.

Nonono wait.

Lemme rephrase that.

WHAT!?

OK, first, he's an idiot.

Second, he wasted a bunch of taxpayer's money to throw a party for his friends.

Third, he's trying to nuke the economy before taking his leave.

He doesn't care for the environment at all, and last time I checked, we kinda' live there.

He's a homophobe.

Also, I think the only reason Al Gore and Kerry didn't win because they supported gay marriage.

Dante, you haven't been here that long. It doesn't even sound like you knew that Viv was female.

And Vivi, the government doesn't suck, the people IN the government suck.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Saha you do know me, and if you'd pay a bit of attention, you'd know that i've been here longer than you have. The name you know me as[Kevin] is my chat name. I also changed my forum name from Link_of_kokiri to Dante_decem. watch how you accuse people.

Posted

My bad, but you don't seem like a regular.

Anyways, yeah.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Also, I think the only reason Al Gore and Kerry didn't win because they supported gay marriage.

There were plenty of other reasons for why they lost. Both Al Gore and John Kerry were terrible about bragging (John Kerry with his purple hearts and Al gore with his environmental work). Also, Kerry pulled for the immediate withdrawal of troops from Iraq as opposed to a timetable for withdrawal, which would have had disasterous results. Al Gore, on the other hand, is so environmentally obsessed he'd have us all driving fully electric cars and would shut down all the gas stations in america.

Posted

Politics and Gay marriage. The two touchiest subjects all in one thread.