BRING IT ON!!!

16 posts in this topic

Posted

BRING IT ON!!!!! I'll take you on!!!! List any other reason than "Nintendo's Brawl." as to why Megaman can't be in brawl, and I WILL 100% prove you wrong in every single way.

BRING IT!!!!!

P.S.: If you so as mention the words "Nintendo's Brawl." Then you also 100% Deserve to be shot. IMMEDIATLY.

Posted

Megaman isn't a popular enough character not from nintendo to be in brawl. In fact, Sonic was barely popular enough to make it into brawl (this is his first SSB game, after all), and he is more famous than a good fraction of the brawl characters that are from nintendo.

Posted

He can't be in Brawl because according to Keiji Inafune, he was never considered.

Oh well.

Posted

BULL - S***!

Prove it, Johizzle.

Posted

BULL - S***!

Prove it, Johizzle.

Just click on the link I included, fool. It came out of Mega Man's creator's mouth that he wasn't asked. Now doesn't that suck for you?

Posted

DARNIT.

Yeah, it DOES suck.... >_>

Posted

Copy of Samus, except he uses /cards/ instead of power-ups... it's like a trading card game. Kind of, also, /I/ believe that Mega Man fails, anyway. :<

Posted

He Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *catch breath* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Leave poor little rock alone, he's done some great things like saving the people of 200x from Dr. Wily! MegamanBig.jpg

Now let's talk about about the Brawl champ Pacman!!!!!!!!!!

pacman2_narrowweb__300x421,0.jpg

Posted

i think pac man should be an asist trophy....

Posted

He'd be a powered up Samus-Kirby hybrid. He also, in my opinion, just doesn't seem to fit the Brawl mood.

And Pacman would ruin Brawl. Hands down.

Also, saying you're going to 100% prove us wrong is a bit conceited, so tone down the sense of superiority.

Sahaqiel

Posted

ok but i just wanted to see if i could put out the fires of the fighting

Posted

Copy of Samus, except he uses /cards/ instead of power-ups... it's like a trading card game. Kind of, also, /I/ believe that Mega Man fails, anyway. :<

Wrong. That's only Battle Network. Those games DO suck.

And your statement is worth sueing for. WATCH YOUR MOUTH.

Posted

He'd be a powered up Samus-Kirby hybrid. He also, in my opinion, just doesn't seem to fit the Brawl mood.

And Pacman would ruin Brawl. Hands down.

Also, saying you're going to 100% prove us wrong is a bit conceited, so tone down the sense of superiority.

Sahaqiel

I TOLD YOU.

Kirby - Gains abilities from ENEMIES.

Megaman - Gains abilities from Bosses.

Samus - Never changes Suits throughout all of Metroid.

Megaman - DOES.

Samus - Has THREE classic games,

Megaman - has 13.

Again:

Samus - 3 classic games

MEGAMAN - 13.

Posted

It doesn't matter how many games Mega Man has appeared in. It doesn't matter how he powers up. It doesn't matter how many suits he owns. All that matters is that he's not in Brawl anymore, and it's right there in black and white.

Now doesn't that just suck for you?