Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I declare war against Link Player

16 posts in this topic

Posted

[color="#808080"][font="Impact"]Link Player, I declare war. I hate you, You hate me, I will win, lets just get this over with.

*Gets out Swing spike, smashes LP into a rock.[/font][/color]

Posted

[color="#00FF00"]Fine, I accept. And believe me, I never lose.

*Slices Riley into a bajillion pieces, then lays a bomb on him, with trip mine in case if he survives.[/color]

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]GUYS! ok, WTF? Just because you hate each other in person doesn't mean you have to bring this crap to the forums. It's almost like malon and linkrkool all over again. Just with less insults at me. Riley is like LP's malon! Insulting him! It's like what malon was doing to me! Just more immature. I don't like these topics. I've already contribued that he's an @$$. I'm done now.[/color][/font]

Posted

[color="#FF0000"]GOD D*** IT I'M GETTING SICK OF THEESE, well not enemy to topics, BUT WAR LIKE TOPIC! :anger: Now I have something you should see. :bewaremod: Because they will shoot you down like a plane in WWII. Ok that was a random thing to say. [/color]

Posted

I agree with CG and YLA. Too many war topics, and just because you hate each other's guts is no reason to break out into war.
Violence never solves anything, especially if the violence in online.
Don't make me go Phantom of the Opera on you guys. :unsure: *randomly brings out lasso* Keep your hand at the level of your eyes.

Posted

[quote name='Saria_Kokiri' post='115122' date='Jan 27 2008, 09:15 AM']I agree with CG and YLA. Too many war topics, and just because you hate each other's guts is no reason to break out into war.
Violence never solves anything, especially if the violence in online.
Don't make me go Phantom of the Opera on you guys. :unsure: *randomly brings out lasso* Keep your hand at the level of your eyes.[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Exactly you see the first one started with dark because he was board, and then TBZFE started one but was serious, then VH started one with LDGM and last time I checked it's nothing but throwing pie.[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Riley12345' post='115066' date='Jan 27 2008, 07:07 AM'][color="#808080"][font="Impact"]I'm big, fat, ugly fuc*er, and in real life have no friends and LARP on my own all day. Also, LP so fuc*ing awesome! [/font][/color][/quote]
I don't usually do this, forgive me...

Posted

[quote name='Riley12345' post='115066' date='Jan 27 2008, 02:07 AM'][color="#808080"][font="Impact"]Link Player, I declare war. I hate you, You hate me, I will win, lets just get this over with.

I too bad I can't fight and LP will squash me like a bug because i'm a sissy. :fear: [/font][/color][/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Yes he will kill you, and yes you are a sissy. :lol:[/color]

Posted

Ridley = :pwned:

Posted

[quote name='paddymac1259624142' post='115267' date='Jan 27 2008, 01:41 PM']Ridley = :pwned:[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Wouldn't that be a bad thing?[/color]

Posted

For him at least.

Posted

[quote name='paddymac1259624142' post='115274' date='Jan 27 2008, 01:46 PM']For him at least.[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Yes let's make his suffer. :evil:[/color]

Posted

I'm up for that.

Posted

[color="#00FF00"]Your right. Riley, just stop. Mods may you please lock this topic, this topic just wastes space.[/color]

Posted

[color="#808080"][font="Arial Black"]Yeah, just please lock this pointless, useless topic.[/font][/color]