Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A Moment of Nostalgia For Some Members of Hyrule.net

18 posts in this topic

Posted

I give you, a moment on nostalgia for those select few members who remember these topics which I created back when I was still called, 'Zeldawii' and when I was a fairly new member.

Picto-Captions and Picto-Captions 2 ring any bells? ;)

Well, there's a slight chance which some of you may remember these topic, seeing as a small portion of people were engaged in these games. Back when I was new, they were my most popular topics I'd created.

Sadly, all (or.. some) good things come to an end, right? I closed off Picto Captions 1 halfway, then decided a winner, started up Picto-Captions 2, and closed it.

I've been thinking. Should I blow off some dust from the good ol' game and bring it back to life, entitled, 'Picto-Captions 3'?

For those of you who don't know what it is, it was basically a captions game, and whoever had the best caption, won points. I alone posted the caption pictures. When a certain amount of points was reached, said person won the game, and I would put up another topic.

I believe it was Goron Merchant who won Picto-Captions #1.

Also, I wasn't able to do this before, but if I put up Picto-Captions 3... I'll... hmm.. I'll make a video of their choice dedicated to them, free of charge (no rupees).

So.. should I?

Thanks,

SK

Posted

Definitely. :biggrin:

I missed Picto-Captions.

Posted

I think I remember that game. I'd love to see a picto-captions 3 if you want to do it.

Posted

I wasn't here, but it sounds like fun! :D

Posted

Hmm i dont remember it probly cause i joined in august 06 but it sounds pretty cool i think u should start it up again

Posted

I seem to remember Saha having one of those. They're pretty fun. I'd do it.

Posted

This makes me remember all the old members like Princess Zelda, Farore's Wind, Aatch and Friedgreenmushrooms.

I'm sad now.

Posted

This makes me remember all the old members like Princess Zelda, Farore's Wind, Aatch and Friedgreenmushrooms.

I'm sad now.

I agree. I still see Aatch on Chat frequently though, and sometimes FGM. Not sure what happened to Princess Zelda and Farore's Wind though.

When you think of it, we have a lot of missing members. Oh Noes, Zoe, and tons of others I'm too lazy to list. lol.

Posted

I agree. I still see Aatch on Chat frequently though, and sometimes FGM. Not sure what happened to Princess Zelda and Farore's Wind though.

When you think of it, we have a lot of missing members. Oh Noes, Zoe, and tons of others I'm too lazy to list. lol.

aye, but with the old comes the new.... like me!

i wonder where relean/lupinlink went though...

Posted

Aye, I remember them.

It was before I was known as Hyruledotnetwillriseagain.

(What happened to FGM? I can vaguely remember him starting one of the picto captions up.)

Posted

Relean was awesome. Same with True Gamer.

And ZeldaGirl/ Ganon's Girl left too.

So many missing legacies.

Posted

What happened to TG?

I miss him.

Posted

What happened to TG?

I miss him.

aye, i miss TCH... he was a better co-leader than most he even had a sense of humor

Posted

TG not TCH.

True gamer, not The chilled hylian.

Posted

TG not TCH.

True gamer, not The chilled hylian.

i know... :wacko:

odd, i dn't remember agreeing to TG, i thought TCH was an original idea :huhwhat: