Bad Anime

90 posts in this topic

Posted

Anime's that suck in my humble opinion:

Mew Mew Power, Sailor Moon, and Pokemon.

Best Animes EVER, though, are:

1. Bleach and Megaman

2. Naruto

3. Hikaruo No Go

4. Yu - Gi - OH.

5. Inuyasha.

6. OoT Manga

7. TP Manga

8. MM Mange

9. WW Manga

10. Captain N: The game Master

And just 'cuz it gives good kicks/laughs:

11. Zelda CD - I.

What animes suck, in you humble opinion, and what anime's do you think humbly OWN them?

Posted

Nitpicking moment: Japanese words have no real plural form. The plural of "anime" and "manga" is still "anime" and "manga".

Posted

Anime's that suck in my humble opinion:

Mew Mew Power, Sailor Moon, and Pokemon.

Best Animes EVER, though, are:

1. Bleach and Megaman

2. Naruto

3. Hikaruo No Go

4. Yu - Gi - OH.

5. Inuyasha.

6. OoT Manga

7. TP Manga

8. MM Mange

9. WW Manga

10. Captain N: The game Master

And just 'cuz it gives good kicks/laughs:

11. Zelda CD - I.

What animes suck, in you humble opinion, and what anime's do you think humbly OWN them?

lolWUT

If those 10 anime are the ones that don't suck, well, that's pathetic.

1. Megaman was a horrible CARTOON. Yes, that's right. It was not an anime. It was a crappy cartoon drawn by two American guys. Ergo, sucks. Bleach is a bad mix of comedic principles and action. Blech is Bleach without the "a".

2. Naruto sucks, people. What kind of sneaky ninja is clad in a completely orange jumpsuit? And what's with those headbands? Are those the "special people's" head protection there?

3. lolWUT. It's an anime of a board game you will never see. Board game. Anime. BG + A = Hardcore FAIL.

4. lolWUT is all that needs to be said.

5. If I was sitting right next to you at time of reading, I would turn around and slap you so hard that at least three teeth leave the confines of your mouth.

6-9. No opinion.

10. Awesome CARTOON drawn by the same AMERICAN guys as Megaman.

11. You make me cry myself to sleep.

There's my input. But realize this is all about the American renditions of the anime. Bleach in Japan is better, Naruto was ruined by the horrible American fanbase, HnG is a bit better in Japan, I'll admit.

But the reason they suck in America is that all the good stuff is cut out. Blood, violence, character development.

Posted

Inuyasha and Naruto are the greatest Animes ever that i whatch :P you Django, are the one who sucks.

:cow: WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :joy:

Posted

Inuyasha and Naruto are the greatest Animes ever that i whatch :P you Django, are the one who sucks.

:cow: WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :joy:

Well, I'm not a fan of Naruto, but I love Bleach, InuYasha, and Eureka SeveN.

Grr, no one's mentioned E7 as one of the most awesome animes. :unsure:

Well.. I'll just put down some of the animes which I think, suck:

1. Tokyo Mew Mew (otherwise known as Mew Mew Power)

2. One Piece (gah, don't get me started)

3. Yu-Gi-Oh

4. Yu-Gi-Oh GX

There's others, but they don't come to mind.

But yeah, Naruto and Lucky Star are too animes I'm not fond of, but they don't suck.

Posted

Nonono, Saria, he likes Yu-Gi-Oh.

And people, the thing about Inuyasha is that nothing happens. For the entire series.

Posted

Bleach and Love Hina are two of my favorites. I especially like the manga. The Phoenix Wright manga are pretty cool as well, even with the hints of Phoenix/Edgeworth.

I never watch dubbed anime. The only anime I've ever watched in English were Pokemon when it was cool, and Sailor Moon.

Posted

WHO....CARES!!!!!!!! sigh...It's awesome and i like it is all that counts mr grumplepuss!!!! :P (used to be my nickname xD)

Yu-gi-oh......the suckiest show ever...........i say BOO!!!!!

Posted

Bleach and Love Hina are two of my favorites. I especially like the manga. The Phoenix Wright manga are pretty cool as well, even with the hints of Phoenix/Edgeworth.

I never watch dubbed anime. The only anime I've ever watched in English were Pokemon when it was cool, and Sailor Moon.

I don't mind dubbed anime.

As long as it doesn't suck beyond belief.

Funny enough, Eureka SeveN one the first anime which I saw english subbed first.

Then I watched the english dubbed, and thought 'Dang.. that didn't suck! I like the english dubbed'. Japanese is still better, but there are those select few animes which have good english dubs.

Bleach didnt have a bad english dub either.

Johnny Yong Bosch is pretty awesome, along with Stephanie Sheh and Crispin Freeman.

Posted

Bleach didnt have a bad english dub either.

Fort would fight with you to the death on this one.

They ruined her Tousen.

Posted

They look ridiculous going "bblah blah blah blah blah blah blah" when their voices are saying something completly different....as long as you don't stare at their mouth when they talk it doesn't make any difference xD

yea...InuYasha goes blah lah when he talks but WHO....CARES!!!

i even got an avatar of Inuyasha xD i think im almost as obsessed as CG now! :fear:

Posted

Oh, forgot to mention.

InuYasha english dub = AWESOME

Inuyasha english sub = Scary. :fear: And.. not as good as english dubbed vers.

Posted

A lot of Animes are getting turned upon by their new sessions: Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, and a lot of others.

Posted

lesse' here..... a lot of animes suck..... some of these aren't even anime, but people claim them to be.

avatar, the last airbender (WTF!! so he's the last person on earth that can fart, big whoop)

pokemon, it used to be good till' they ruined it

uh...... what's that buckets name......... one piece

and mare.

Posted

Mar Mar, and what happened to Zatch Bell I love that show and Cartoon network go to the last epi of the Omega funny show Bo to the 7th power