Bad Anime

90 posts in this topic

Posted

akamaru, that's the end. litterly. the bobobo-bobo-bobo anime ended there, even in japan. the worst part is, the manga continues in japan, but the u.s only has and only will have one volume out. :cry:

Posted

I cant even watch it on jetstream on this comp :cry: :cry: :cry: I loved that show and I knew it was the end *sniff* but what about Zatch Bell? Folgore with all his fan girls was so Funny "Supper strong Folgore!!" That always cracked me up.

Posted

i don't know. it probably ended to.

Posted

Animes that suck(that i've seen)

Zatch bell

Bo retared

Yu-gi-oh

Pokemon(still kinda like it.....not the show though...)

Mar

Prince of Tennis

and tons of others!!!!(that i haven't seen)

the one that sucks the most is bobo retard :P no offense akamaru but that show literally sucks....

Posted

no it don't. you just get used to the randomness.... :unsure:

the bobobo manga tis' better, more violence, and 100x more blood. :evil:

Posted

Also, out of all the anime that Cartoon Network has shown, One Piece is definitely one of the better ones.

Pirates. One Piece >>>>>>>>>>>> Naruto because Pirates >>>>>>>>>>>> Ninjas.

Plus Luffy was lovable. He's one of my 8 Panel Komas in my strong deck in Jump Ultimate Stars. He and Bankai Ichigo. Because BI is megasuperstrong.

Posted

Lucky Star scares the crap outta' me. O_o

However, it's highly entertaining.

Inuyasha... Vent's right. And it makes no sense.

Scene one: After traveling for three seasons for possibly a hundred miles, OH NOES! THE VILLAGE IS IN TROUBLE!

Scene two: Less than a minute of tree hopping.

Scene three: They're back from their hundred mile journey in less than two minutes.

Wtf, I ask you. It was OK the first season, but it dragged on so much... And the main character is 50+ while the other main character he likes is like, 15. Jailbait. =O

Yu-Gi-Oh makes a mockery of Egyptian history and is really... Boring.

Eureka seveN bored me after awhile. Never developed a distinct liking of it, but it was good.

The problem with Naruto is indeed its fanbase. So many people are ultra-obsessive with it that no-one wants to be associated with its fans.

I love the Evangelion Anime.

It made me think a lot more than I used to.

Megaman isn't Anime.

The manga has nothing to do with the actual video game, it's more of an illustrated fan fiction.

Captain N isn't Anime.

Bleach is much better in Japanese.

The CD-I!? Dude. Don't even joke about that.

Oh, and One Piece is pretty good. Cartoon Network screwed the voices over though.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Anime's that suck in my humble opinion:

Mew Mew Power, Sailor Moon, and Pokemon.

Best Animes EVER, though, are:

1. Bleach and Megaman

2. Naruto

3. Hikaruo No Go

4. Yu - Gi - OH.

5. Inuyasha.

6. OoT Manga

7. TP Manga

8. MM Mange

9. WW Manga

10. Captain N: The game Master

And just 'cuz it gives good kicks/laughs:

11. Zelda CD - I.

What animes suck, in you humble opinion, and what anime's do you think humbly OWN them?

you, sir, are getting a shoe thrown at you. It's clear that good storytelling, good art, and strong characters aren't what attracts you, but instead horribly overrated, badly voice-acted, badly written and straight-up ugly art is your cup of tea.

Want something good? Watch something like Avatar, or a Miyazaki film. Hell, even Death Note isn't that bad.

Posted

Sahaqiel

Posted

Avatar is not anime, in fact it is just superior suckage.

Death Note is a really good anime, so stuffyou.

Also, admittedly, the One Piece voices were actually tolerable. It's not like it's the atrocity of Naruto.

Though Sanji's voice, and maybe a bit of Zoro's voice, were screwed up.

Of course I've never seen it in Japan.

Does anyone know what Luffy means when he says "3"? It's like a panel from Manga, because I have the koma in JUS. He's biting his thumb and he says "3".

It confuses me.

Posted

Nonono, Saria, he likes Yu-Gi-Oh.

And people, the thing about Inuyasha is that nothing happens. For the entire series.

Dja, everyone has their own opinion.

I dislike Naruto, Yu-gi-oh GX, Bobobo-bobo-bobobo, One Piece(God, please help that show), and Zatch Bell.

InuYasha=Total and complete awesomeness. I don't care about you who think other wise. I like the old Yu-gi-oh much better than GX. Pokemon is still ok. Dragon Ball Z was pure awesomeness. I haven't seen Tokyo Mew Mew, but my friend loves it. There's more, but...I can't really remember... :embarrassed:

Posted

I haven't watched anime in a while. XD Lucky Star, if I was asked for a favorite. S'too cute.

Sailor Moon, I watch the Japanese sub occasionally... and some of the characters are lessssbians. <33 Ftw.

And then there's Pokemon.

<< I haven't kept up with it ever since Gold and Silver, but, the little I've seen... looks... tolerable. Except for Ash's new voice and that new girl. =.= I just wanna see Gold+Silver series, then die off. The video games were absolutely adorable. <3

Now.

Naruto and Inuyasha.

NEVER saw either.

NEVER will!

Dx

Naruto:

Pros- ninjas, powers. That's all.

Cons- Too many people love it, I can't go anywhere without someone mentioning it. And if something is WAY too loved, I know it's overdone, and I know I won't like it. Gir, high School Musical, and several others things are examples of this. =w= And the pairing wars look like Hell.

Inuyasah:

Pros- ...?

Cons- Looks... odd. I dunno..

Cons for BOTH: This little girl on the bus next to me FREAKING obsesses over both, and never stops talking about them! I've disliked her for a while, she's too annoying, and she LOVES hooking onto me when I least want her to. She THINKS we're friends and all... One day, I said I had no tolerance for either anime, and she said I sucked and I was lame. .-. I said, rather quietly, "I'd rather be lame than love your shows." I don't think she heard me. XD

But sometimes, just one person can mess up a chance for me to like something.

Besides...

She stole my own character, Vivian, for this princess story of her's.

No longer gets my book shown to her. >>

Anyhow, I'm more for cartoons.. a lot of anime, seems to be about the same thing lately..

Posted

OH, come on, Cat Girl.

You know full well that NOTHING happens throughout the ENTIRE series.

And One Piece's dub obliterated Inuyasha's dub.

Though they were both terrible.

Posted

InuYasha=Total and complete awesomeness.

you've just doomed yourself to a long and boring lecture over how tedious inuyasha is. :unsure:

lookie here, there's a dog demon, who finds a girlie from a different world. the girlie is what, 15? and doggy here is 300 (or 200). he has a brother who wants to kill him over a damn sword. WHY A SWORD!!! gollllllie. :unsure: they go off to find another demon who wants to kill everyone. as sahaqiel said, they always travel 100-700 miles in 1-3 min. they then find allies, a pervert, a girl with a big boomerang and a big cat, and a flea. A FLEA! (or he was there to begin with) the 15 year old always runs out of arrows it seems. every ep. is the same story. oh no, this villiage is having their citizens blood sucked out. oh no, this villiage has a melon that's poisonous and is going to eat us. the setting is a bore, for one is in the present, while one is like, 7 bajillion years ago. the fights are lame, it seems as if they're always battling a mutated cat, fish, snake, or other which cannot be defined as a decent animal.

ok, i'll think of more of a rant when i'm not tired. :unsure:

Posted

Sahaqiel

actually it is

it's an american anime