90 posts in this topic

Posted

That's called a cartoon.

Sahaqiel

Posted

That's called a cartoon.

Sahaqiel

oh wow

so Naruto isn't a cartoon? I guess the fact that it's entirely animated mustn't at all defining of a cartoon!

Posted

oh wow

so Naruto isn't a cartoon? I guess the fact that it's entirely animated mustn't at all defining of a cartoon!

Naruto ain't an American anime. Sure, it's aired in America, but it's japanese. ORIGINALLY.

And I've watched a little bit of InuYasha, thought it was okay. The period in time in which I watched it was with all of the episodes involving the Band of 7. They were really cool. ^_^

And episode 1, 2, & 3. Otherwise, I haven't seen the full anime.

And funny enough, practically all of the people I know loved E7. The most that I've heard of someone dislking it was on chat, when like 3 - 4 people said it was boring to them or it never developed into a good story.

Cindy might back me up on this. She liked it. :embarrassed::) *high-five for Cindy lol*

Neon Genesis Evangelion was a pwnsome anime. I LOVED IT. But I hate it when people are like, 'Ew I'm not watching Eureka SeveN! It's a copy of Neon Genesis Evangelion!'

I just wanna punch 'em in the face at that point. :unsure:

Also, after the first episode of Lucky Star. I couldn't get into it.

The whole freaking first episode was about food. There was no conversation in that first episode which didn't revolve around food.

NONE. :wacko:

'Twas a miracle a watched the whole first ep lol. But people keep saying it's a good anime.

Maybe at one point I'll watch it. But it's just..

the food.. *twitch*

Busou Renkin was an awesome anime. Tokiko ftw.

Posted

I liked Cyborg 009, Dragonball Z (Uncut!!!!), Yu-Gi-Oh! (original and GX), Shaman King, One Piece, Big O, Vampire Hunter D, Lupin the 3rd, Guyver, Gundam, Zoids, Card Captors, Digimon, Pokemon, Voltron, Fist of the North Star, I'm not sure is Code Lyoko anime or French?

Oh well there were a few that i couldn't stand there's this one with a guy with a blonde afro with a freaky mustache and a talking sun what were they smoking when they came up with that one! Salor Moon and others that were to stupid to remember.

Posted

The one you're talking about is Bobobobobobobobobobobb blah head...I think it's retarted too :P i like code lyoko, never watch it anymore, LOVED Dragon ball Z(and just Dragon Ball), but other than that.....they're all stupid....i guess i should try E7....it would probably be good.

Posted

Please.

Posted

I hate all anime. That and the japanese ticked me off. So I don't care about anything much.

Posted

The Japanese ticked you off?

Erm.

You ARE a Zelda fan?

Zelda should have made every previous Japanese hater a Japan lover.

And you know what I mean. We're talking about ANIME anime. The kind of Anime that is, well, Anime.

Not the stuff that Americans and Europeans (Same thing essentially, but oh well) copy.

Sahaqiel

Posted

[Replying to topic:]

1. Yu-Gi-Oh and Megaman don't really count as anime. It's pure, american cartoons for entertaining kids on saturday mornings. :unsure:

2. You obviously haven't seen very much real anime and manga, no offense.

3. Go to Anime Club for the real deal.

Posted

[Replying to topic:]

1. Yu-Gi-Oh and Megaman don't really count as anime. It's pure, american cartoons for entertaining kids on saturday mornings. :unsure:

2. You obviously haven't seen very much real anime and manga, no offense.

3. Go to Anime Club for the real deal.

no, Yugioh is real anime

Posted

no, Yugioh is real anime

Sorta. It's Japanese, but still, its been totally americanised and its aired on those lamo Satuday Morning Stations, with all the cheesy Y7 cartoons that are lame-to-the-fiftieth-power.

Posted

the next person to say InuYasha is stupid is dying....... :P i swear it.

Posted

The Japanese ticked you off?

Erm.

You ARE a Zelda fan?

Zelda should have made every previous Japanese hater a Japan lover.

And you know what I mean. We're talking about ANIME anime. The kind of Anime that is, well, Anime.

Not the stuff that Americans and Europeans (Same thing essentially, but oh well) copy.

Sahaqiel

The Japanese put WW Link in SSBB why? See that's why i'm mad the the Japenese.

Oh and Dark I hate InuYasha. How are you going to kill over the computer?

Posted

Inuyasha is stupid.

Megaman was actually funny.

It was so sexist. Like. Sexist to the fifth power. And in it's horribleness (I only watched the first episode) it was epic.

And it did shine a bit of light on the Wily thing. Disgruntled laboratory workers and whatnot.

Hitman REBORN! is also an epic anime.

IT revolves around the fact that the mafia leader wants an heir and the heir is a japanese kid. So he sends a hitman to train him.

Problem is, the hitman is a baby, named Reborn. He has a gun that when it shoots a person, it gives them the strength to do something they never would alone but it only gives them this strength for five minutes. If they fail to complete the task, they die.

Really good anime. I read the first chaper of the Manga in Shonen Jump.

Posted

Bobobo-bobo-bobo, One Piece, and Zatch Bell! rule! HOW CAN YOU NOT BE IN LOVE WITH ZATCH AND YELLOW TAIL?? You need to watch Deltora Quest, it's not dubbed yet but it's subbed by ACG and it's a pretty good incarnation of the books.