I love life.

I love life.

I love life.

I love life.

I love life.

I love life.

I love life.

I love life.

I love life.I love life.I love life.I love life.

MEIN

GOTT

I LOVE HAL LABS, NINTENDO, GOD, (Because one must exist. This was not the work of regular human beings, but angels) AND LIFE.

If I don't get it by camping out on the first night I'm going to camp out until more copies arrive. Screw school.

Also, I wonder what other characters will be confirmed. (WW Link made me sob inside in joy.)

Also, how does Sheik drink through the scarf thing?

Sahaqiel

Posted

Lmao!! Game and Watch's final smash kicks ass! XD

That WW Stage looks lame though. . .

Posted

It would be awesome if Blood Hawk from F Zero X was in this.

I prefer him over Falco anyday.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'mma preorder this game! xD

Posted

it looks kinda suspicious. but i guess it looks real enough. but there's also the fact that it clearly says "koopa" over bowser's head. . . :unsure:

didn't spot this before, but Bowser's name is Koopa in JAPAN.

Posted

i am dissapointed in some of the characters, is there anyone who agrees with me(ROB Wolf, Olimar and "toon" link should be completely replaced with young link)

Posted

i am dissapointed in some of the characters, is there anyone who agrees with me(ROB Wolf, Olimar and "toon" link should be completely replaced with young link)

Yea i've been complaining for the past 3 days.

Posted

I'm only disappointed with R.O.B.

Posted

I love all the characters!!! :biggrin: and people need to quit complaining...i 100% agree with Saha :biggrin: Angels made this game with me in mind!! :joy::cow: i wish R.O.B. was replaced with MC though.... :cry: or heck! even shadow! possibly ROY!! Roy was my favorite character for a looong time, i haven't been ale to boot him out of (most used character) yet.....

Posted

(ROB, Wolf, Olimar and "toon" link should be completely replaced with young link)

Dude, I'm sorry, but please keep your mouth shut with this. It's getting irritating. They're all good characters, (Except Wolf. SECOND FOX CLONE? WTF?) ROB turned out to have an actually good moveset, Olimar is a good and unique character, and Toon Link is an awesome idea that was executed poorly.

Yes, I know you love Young Link and such, but WW Link is awesome and you're basically repeating history with what all the irritating WW bashers did when WW came out.

i wish R.O.B. was replaced with MC though.... or heck! even shadow! possibly ROY!! Roy was my favorite character for a looong time, i haven't been ale to boot him out of (most used character) yet.....

ROB isn't that bad. >__>

Sahaqiel

Posted

Can a moderator change the topic title to Brawl Spoilers, and maybe merge some topics? Thanks.

Posted

Dude, I'm sorry, but please keep your mouth shut with this. It's getting irritating. They're all good characters, (Except Wolf. SECOND FOX CLONE? WTF?) ROB turned out to have an actually good moveset, Olimar is a good and unique character, and Toon Link is an awesome idea that was executed poorly.

Yes, I know you love Young Link and such, but WW Link is awesome and you're basically repeating history with what all the irritating WW bashers did when WW came out.

ROB isn't that bad. >__>

Sahaqiel

toon link executed poorly, how so?

Also, surely Wolf has a different moveset from fox and falco?

Posted

This is going to sound ridiculous.

Who is ROB again? Post a pic if needed.

Btw, I just recently found out Ganny isn't a clone (most of you probably already know that by now), but I saw his final smash. In a video.

He turns into Ganon.

How obvious. xP

Posted

R.O.B was actually a peripheral for the NES that wasn't too good, it's tricky to explain really, I'm not sure what it actually did. But he's not a character from any game of such, although he was in Mario Kart DS as the final unlockable character.

Posted

Toon Link could have had an entirely original moveset, but ended up being another Young Link. He'd be great as a standalone character, but the idea apparently didn't catch on with HAL Labs. >__>

ROB is a device for the NES, and I think, was also based on the Virtual Boy, a completely failed system that was the console equivalent to the seizure episode of Pokemon.

Sahaqiel