Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New Brawl stuff! **SPOILERS!**

51 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes. Toon Link had so much potential for an awesome move set, instead they just used normal Link's. He could of have had the Deku Leaf, Skull Hammer, Magic Shield, and a few other moves to set him apart. I can't believe he didn't have the Phantom Hourglass as a final smash. It would of been a good one. (Freezes time/ turns everything black and white but characters. Link goes around beating down enemies while they are frozen in time.)

Posted

Toon Link could have had an entirely original moveset, but ended up being another Young Link. He'd be great as a standalone character, but the idea apparently didn't catch on with HAL Labs. >__>

ROB is a device for the NES, and I think, was also based on the Virtual Boy, a completely failed system that was the console equivalent to the seizure episode of Pokemon.

Sahaqiel

As I said Toon Link and Young Link are compleatly differnt and I made a list somewhere.

I though ROB was that robot voice from starfox64. You know the dude that talks after a mission when your parterners die and he says Falco's, Slippy's, that horse dude's who's name slips me's ship is in matinance.

Posted

As I said Toon Link and Young Link are compleatly differnt and I made a list somewhere.

I though ROB was that robot voice from starfox64. You know the dude that talks after a mission when your parterners die and he says Falco's, Slippy's, that horse dude's who's name slips me's ship is in matinance.

nope not R.O.B.

Posted

For god's sake, child, Peppy is a RABBIT.

Also, ROB64 is his name but the ROB in Brawl is the original ROB peripheral Nintendo sold for the NES.

Robotic Operating Buddy or something. ROB64 in Star Fox is named after ROB.

Posted

Star fox PWNS

Assault and Adventures are the best :grininglink:

64 was hecka good, but i couldn't get used to what you did in the level affected what you did in the next level, i couldn't get past the stupid giant scorpion type thing, so i had to get hecka good at the level where you have to save slippy from the dudes so you don't have to do that level :P OI!

WOLF IN BRAWL IS AMAZING!!!!!!! HE'S LIKE A FREAKING NINJA!!!!

Posted

yar, starfox 64 was to easy of a game. i beat it every way possible. :offtopic:

Posted

I wonder how WW Link's going to fit in the Subspace Emissary? I think they could have done better with what characters were going to be in Brawl, but oh well. Better luck next time, I guess. Wait, I just thought of an idea! What if later on, Nintendo makes things available for download for Brawl? Like extra stages or music or costumes or maybe even characters!?!

Posted

I knew Young Link wanst going to be in Brawl. D: But Toon link is a close enough replacement. Atleast he's fast. I cant stand slow characters. >_< Sheik was totally nerfed in Brawl too.

And why ROB of all things? Why not Roy? I liked him.

Posted

I like R.O.B. (robotic operating buddies) too

Posted

I wonder how WW Link's going to fit in the Subspace Emissary? I think they could have done better with what characters were going to be in Brawl, but oh well. Better luck next time, I guess. Wait, I just thought of an idea! What if later on, Nintendo makes things available for download for Brawl? Like extra stages or music or costumes or maybe even characters!?!

sorry, they confirmed they wouldn't be doing that, which is a big missed oppurtunity.

Posted

sorry, they confirmed they wouldn't be doing that, which is a big missed oppurtunity.

How about uploading and downloading stages created by people with Stage Editor?

Posted

Im pretty sure they confirmed that.

Posted (edited)

Thank God. If that wasn't in it...

Edited by Vadarth X (see edit history)

Posted

Sorry for the double post but look at this picture I found on Smash Bros. DOJO! :

etc01_080307_065-l.jpg

What could it mean!?!