Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wig-out

29 posts in this topic

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]u go first. i needs to do something quickly. :ph34r: [/color]

Posted

[color="#4169E1"]well for one thing my DS broke, but it left a super cool portal into the world of video games :biggrin: [/color]

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]one day my lil' bro was playing an elmo game, then elmo popped out of the screen holding a chainsaw and started chasing after him. i then stepped into a chesse wheel and found myself in a dimension where vg characters are real! :unsure: [/color]

Posted

[color="#4169E1"]I guess you win :embarrassed: [/color]

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]i am bobobo's only equal in the field of randomness. :unsure: [/color]

Posted

This wig-out scares me. :huh:

Posted

[color="#FF0000"]Now i'm gonna dance like a big chimpanzy. What it rhymed. Sort of if you think about it. WTF is this for again?[/color]

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]*shrugs* akamaru won the wig-out against dark, then we wigged-out. . . you can see the results. . . :unsure: [/color]

Posted

Wig out against Me(You chose the Challenge.)

Posted

got to love a good wiggin contest

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"] :huh:blue, you scare me sometimes. [/color]

Posted

so is anyone going to take my challenge?

Posted

i'll take you on!
there was a contest i wanted so bad to win. it was a drawing. if your entry got drawn, you won tons of red jello. i had filled tons of entrys when i remembered, i'm allergic to red jello

Posted

Darth Vader comes and says hello then I blow him to bits then I take his ashes which so happen to be billions of ashes from the show pokemon and then I kill all of them then I take them turn the back into darth vader, kill him again and put him into a grave dg him up and kill him again right in the middle of christmas and then I kill blue pichu and take all the jello and he says give it back and then I give it back to him then I turn into a ninja and go behind him and put a exra sauce gernade in his mouth and point the cheese pie police gun at Blue pichu's head and say
one word and your swiss cheese then I kill him anyways dig him up and kill him again!