Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

AAAAAHHHH!!!!

3 posts in this topic

Posted

I can't stand it! My computer says it's Windows XP MEDIA EDITION, But it jams up whenever I try to load a video! My computer will only load a quarter of the things on Youtube everything that I try try to load something it just shows the loading spiral thingy in the middle of the screen like usual then it either loads ok, or it stays on the loading spiral thing FOREVER! I did a virus search with my anti-virus, deleted all the spy cookies on my computer and it still won't load! I don't know what to do. If anyone knows what the problem is please tell me. thanks :embarrassed:

:taco:

Posted

sorry.. i have no idea whats wrong.... :embarrassed:

Posted

I can't stand it! My computer says it's Windows XP MEDIA EDITION, But it jams up whenever I try to load a video! My computer will only load a quarter of the things on Youtube everything that I try try to load something it just shows the loading spiral thingy in the middle of the screen like usual then it either loads ok, or it stays on the loading spiral thing FOREVER! I did a virus search with my anti-virus, deleted all the spy cookies on my computer and it still won't load! I don't know what to do. If anyone knows what the problem is please tell me. thanks :embarrassed:

:taco:

aye, that spiral is forever showing on my videos too.

i have a similar problem.

i just gave up and let youtube have it's own videos.