Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

HACKERS SUCK!

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok so I get home from School and decide to see if any of my sites affiliates have updated because I have been away for several days. Well on one site called Forsaken Legend, This hacker group hacked it and has sworn revenge on all other small Zelda sites like it.

If there is anyone from Anonymous on this board LEAVE now. I hate u so much. You all should and will go to HELL!

Sorry for the language, but this must get out! :anger::evil:

Posted

:mellow:

i've only ever hacked once in my life, an e-mail hack, i'm still unsure why i did it...

the favour was never repaid so i regret it...

anyways, i'm against hacking though, i only did it before to help some people.

i'd never hack for untrustworthy purposes, like anonymous. :mellow:

Posted

Ya, I've hacked before, but never for evil :evil: only for good. But this is annoying. If anyones interested in whatching the video they left on his site here is the link...http://www.forsakenlegend.net/

Posted

well im not sure but maybe someone insulted them..by pointing fingers

Posted

Dusty, you think your very smart dont you, leaving me that comment

QUOTE DUSTY

"I know you are the one called anonymous so no hacky now leave"

/QUOTE

MY RESPONSE

What??? I have my own Zelda site and me and Shrukan and Sam are all friends so. What now?

/MY RESPONSE

Posted

Dusty, you think your very smart dont you, leaving me that comment

QUOTE DUSTY

"I know you are the one called anonymous so no hacky now leave"

/QUOTE

MY RESPONSE

What??? I have my own Zelda site and me and Shrukan and Sam are all friends so. What now?

/MY RESPONSE

Dusty is know to jump to conclusions. . .

just ignore him. :unsure:

wow, sucks for that site, good thing this site is protected.

Posted

hay....yeah your right but i just *sigh* want to protect the site

Posted

I really like this site and it has a great staff team.

Posted

People have attempted to Ddos the site before, but it didnt take too long to fix.

what makes you say it was a hacker group?

Posted

Relax. If my username was 'bad guy' that doesnt neccessarily mean that i am a bad guy. I hardly think a hacker who hates zelda sites would bother joining one. Especially since he joined in 06, and the hackings started in mid to late 07.

Posted

It's full of mudkip, why can't it be torchicks? Sorry. "Be careful who you insault, or point fingers at." What does that mean? Oh wait a vid... IT'S ADOLF HITTLER HE'S BEHIND ALL THIS HE'S COME BACK FROM THE GRAVE TRYING TO DESTROY ALL ZELDA SITES! Why Hittler why?

Posted

It's full of mudkip, why can't it be torchicks? Sorry. "Be careful who you insault, or point fingers at." What does that mean? Oh wait a vid... IT'S ADOLF HITTLER HE'S BEHIND ALL THIS HE'S COME BACK FROM THE GRAVE TRYING TO DESTROY ALL ZELDA SITES! Why Hittler why?

*stabs YLA*

never joke about hitler, he was an evil man, and i'm frequently called him at my school, because my hair & eyes look like his...

Posted

*stabs YLA*

never joke about hitler, he was an evil man, and i'm frequently called him at my school, because my hair & eyes look like his...

I know I know but the man in the video does. :cry: I want to kill him in my WWII game for my wii but you can't kill him only German plains. :cry: