Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Circles Prologue

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello.

Posted

This looks like the first Fan-fic I will read! It looks awesome man!

Posted

This looks like the first Fan-fic I will read! It looks awesome man!

Thank you! Hopefully it'll be just as well-received as A World of Lies, Charm Bracelet, and Sensei were. The release date for the first chapter is going to be announced soon. But I wouldn't suggest that anyone hold their breath until then. :P

Posted

So last I showed you the official prologue to Circles.

This here is an actual excerpt! Like, a word for word excerpt (REDUNDANCY KILLS!)!!! This is from recently completed chapter seven, which I would also like to say is the last chapter in the first investigation part! WOW! Chapter eight marks the first court chapter of the main trial (chapters two, three, and four are flashback trials).

Not much is revealed here, but that's expected. It's more Link fanservice than anything else, because a good number of my overall readers are girls, and what girl doesn't want Link? Even I want him sometimes. Come on son, open your eyes--that boy's delicious! Mmmm!

Circles Chapter Seven Excerpt

SirJoshizzle

Posted

It's now a week before my next upcoming major release. And suffice it to say, I've been very hard at work on polishing the first chapter for its release come next Friday, trying to make it the best it can be (like the Army!). But that didn't stop me from writing this little bundle of joy.

The four major characters are introduced here: Link Avalon, the main protagonist; Marin Tarin, the suspect in the main murder case that the plot revolves around; Ganondorf Dragmire, the story's prosecutor; and Zelda Harkinian, the suspect in the murder trial that provides the overall backbone for the plot. Their all somehow connected. It's up to you to figure out how they all come full circle.

Start of a New Trial

SirJoshizzle

Link Avalon

Objection!

I always thought that the past was behind me. My past of being a defense attorney. Goddesses

Posted

Oh, It's tomorrow!

I can't wait!

Posted

Oh, It's tomorrow!

I can't wait!

Yep, but try seven hours left (at least here in California)! The first chapter goes up at midnight, March 14. I'm really excited, as you can probably well imagine. I have the document open right now, sandwiched between my AIM buddy list and Safari on my taskbar. Just going through last minute corrections to make sure the first chapter is perfect for its highly anticipated release (I announced it on Valentine's Day, and since then all my readers have been bugging me about, "Put up the first chapter already!").

I don't think I'll put the story up here, though, since the real home of my fanfiction is fanfiction.net. And plus, the chapters are really long; the shortest I have so far, I think is well over 4,500 words. Most likely the first chapter is gonna be here, and then you're gonna have to go over to Fanfiction to read the rest. If I do decide, however, to put the whole story up here, there'll be delays between the Fanfiction and Hyrule releases. Kinda like dubbed anime: I have to go through editing and censoring before I can make it all-ages admitted friendly (not a lot, but some language, thanks to Ganondorf).