Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How?

13 posts in this topic

Posted

I need help... How do you talk to a girl you like? It seems... Difficult. I just need advice, support, and someone to help me through this. I'm emotionally unstable right now... Sadness, anger, frustration, love... My life keeps getting more and more confusing... It just... Excuse me for a minute.

j

jefj

ewgherguirgwgHgwrewgwregrehtetuwoqofvbowebvuuuurbgouhrewogubuqwbouquobwoububouUB

OUQWBoboubvouVFOUVOYUFVEOUBVYUoefyuevyuueufhuuoBUOBOUBOUGBUODBUBUooueouyfouwyouou

UOOUGQWOUGQUOFHGCUOGUBewgherguirgwgHgwrewgwregrehtetuwoqofvbowebvuuuurbgouhrewogu

buqwbouquobwoububouUBOUQWBoboubvouVFOUVOYUFVEOUBVYUoefyuevyuueufhuuoBUOBOUBOUGBUO

DBUBUooueouyfouwyououUOOUGQWOUGQUOFHGCUOGUBewgherguirgwgHgwrewgwregrehtetuwoqofvb

owebvuuuurbgouhrewogubuqwbouquobwoububouUBOUQWBoboubvouVFOUVOYUFVEOUBVYUoefyuevyu

ueufhuuoBUOBOUBOUGBUODBUBUooueouyfouwyououUOOUGQWOUGQUOFHGCUOGUBewgherguirgwgHgwr

ewgwregrehtetuwoqofvbowebvuuuurbgouhrewogubuqwbouquobwoububouUBOUQWBoboubvouVFOUV

OYUFVEOUBVYUoefyuevyuueufhuuoBUOBOUBOUGBUODBUBUooueouyfouwyououUOOUGQWOUGQUOFHGCU

OGUBewgherguirgwgHgwrewgwregrehtetuwoqofvbowebvuuuurbgouhrewogubuqwbouquobwoububo

uUBOUQWBoboubvouVFOUVOYUFVEOUBVYUoefyuevyuueufhuuoBUOBOUBOUGBUODBUBUooueouyfouwyo

uouUOOUGQWOUGQUOFHGCUOGUBewgherguirgwgHgwrewgwregrehtetuwoqofvbowebvuuuurbgouhrew

ogubuqwbouquobwoububouUBOUQWBoboubvouVFOUVOYUFVEOUBVYUoefyuevyuueufhuuoBUOBOUBOUG

BUODBUBUooueouyfouwyououUOOUGQWOUGQUOFHGCUOGUBewgherguirgwgHgwrewgwregrehtetuwoqo

fvbowebvuuuurbgouhrewogubuqwbouquobwoububouUBOUQWBoboubvouVFOUVOYUFVEOUBVYUoefyue

vyuueufhuuoBUOBOUBOUGBUODBUBUooueouyfouwyououUOOUGQWOUGQUOFHGCUOGUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel a little better now. Arcanelord, CG, and SirJoshizzle, your advice has been appreciated in the past, and so it shall be here. LDGM and MP, too, you're both about my age. LDGM, you probably already know about this, if you've read your PMs... I just... Need help... With this girl... And support... Please...?

Posted

it might have been a better idea to keep this in the other thread you made, as it seems to be about the same thing...

Posted

I know EXACTLY how you feel(still feeling that way right now). Try...sending her a note. Signing it anonymously. See how she reacts to the note. Then...maybe write a note telling you who you are, or before that write more anonymous ones so she can learn your personality. See if she might like you by the way she reacts. Then tell her.

That's a good plan. I should use that...why can I help people with their love problems and then I can't help myself? GAH!

Posted

it is not that hard.. really, i mean they are just girls. they are still humans, its not like they are some alien race. a simple 'hi, how are you?' is a good conversation starter.

Posted

I know EXACTLY how you feel(still feeling that way right now). Try...sending her a note. Signing it anonymously. See how she reacts to the note. Then...maybe write a note telling you who you are, or before that write more anonymous ones so she can learn your personality. See if she might like you by the way she reacts. Then tell her.

That's a good plan. I should use that...why can I help people with their love problems and then I can't help myself? GAH!

You're exactly right, but one problem: There's no way I can get the note to her! :boohoo: We don't have lockers, we always have our bags near us, so no note slipping, she doesn't have any classes with me; I would lose my other friends and get teased by them if I told them about this, she feels the same, so she can't really talk to me either, talking to girls like this can put them in a strange situation, making them reply with a false or quick answer... Ugh... So many problems...

And I know she likes me... If you read my topic with the gibberish title you'd know that she asked me out on the first day of High School, but, being the extremely decisive person I am, I said no. :cry:

@ZuZu: It's hard for me! I can't go near girls I like without shaking and then getting out of there as fast as I can... Ask YLA about it, he knows what I mean. And apparently I'm an alien to most people in this school... They all hate me :boohoo:

Posted

I don't really know how to help you(I have a theory about what would work, because I'm pretty much going through the same thing. :embarrassed:)

Posted

@ZuZu: It's hard for me! I can't go near girls I like without shaking and then getting out of there as fast as I can... Ask YLA about it, he knows what I mean. And apparently I'm an alien to most people in this school... They all hate me :boohoo:

True that it's like your my doubble. I can't talk to girls without shaking and sweat some. I however know she likes me and she talks to me... I just can't back without mumbling so I won't say something stupid.

Oh and at my school they think of me as a demon, an alien, and a princess. :angry: I'M NOT A GIRL! In other words they all hate me and yelled it in my face.

But the girl I likes friend who was the one who always slaped me is trying to protect me. :unsure:

Posted

I'm really not good with advice on girl/guy like like issues. I've never had a BF so.. I can't really in conscience, give you advice from past experiences.

You're in Grade 7, correct? Hmm.. well from what I remember of events which my friends have been involved in (similiar to this):,

#1 Option: Go talk to her. Tell your friends that you're going to ask her out and that she's obviously not a hideous freak (yes.. I read the other topic you made.. I just couldn't put my advice into words, sorry. :cry: ) and that they can believe what they want to believe. Say you still want to be friends with them, but you're going to stride with something you think is right.

#2 Option: Go to talk to her without your friends (or her slapping friend) knowing (catch her after school, maybe), and see if whether or not you really like and and you guys would like to either be friends or bf/gf. If she isn't, go back to your friends and act as if nothing happened. If she is, take the chance, then the next day, tell your friends.

Posted

Ugh... I got SO CLOSE today... It was second break, and I sat at a seat right next to her... It's harder to talk to her than I thought...

Posted

Ugh... I got SO CLOSE today... It was second break, and I sat at a seat right next to her... It's harder to talk to her than I thought...

Why i'm I trying if I can't do this myself? Anyway FF if you practice in front of a mirror then you could get the hang of it, or look at picture in a yearbook and try. :embarrassed:

That crossed out thing only works for kissing. I know this from the all mighty T.V. :gottriforce:

Posted

NUUU!!!! WRONG SOUNDING!!!!! But for some reason I can't explain why....

Posted

ok dude...

dont ask me

im no help as you should know

and your right

everybody does hate you

THE TABLES HAVE TURNED

I fart in your general direction! You mother

was a hamster and your father smelt of eldeberries.

Posted

Here's your problem: You think you have to talk to her differently than everyone else. You don't. Treat her like a friend and that's all you need to do.

For some people, this means a total personality adjustment for how they treat everyone. Don't be a douche. Be polite, be honest. Just be nice, and not to just her, but be nice to everyone. It sounds like a lot, but it's not. Just relax.

You're just making this harder on yourself by freezing up. Just be a friend.