Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Uh...

10 posts in this topic

Posted

I think.... I like a guy in my school. :embarrassed: And I know he's not a jerk! (I've known him ever since I can really remember. Zomg, eh?)

Well.. I guess I've kind of liked him for awhile now, but I never really knew my feelings.. friendship always popped into my mind. :embarrassed:

Uh... *nervous* well, I know I like him, and he's really awesome! He's cute, hilarious, smart, athletic etc..

But...

#1: I'm WAY too scared to tell him how I feel. If I do, I'm almost positive, and I mean positive, he'll act weirded out. And I mean.. compared to the other girls in school, well.. I'm not perfectly amazingly pretty. I think highly of myself and think I look okay, but when comparison comes in... ugh.. :cry:

#2: Rumors. Those nasty little birds which swoop around and chirp poisonous news into your ear, concluding the phrase, 'A little bird told me.' Ack, rumors! I'm sure he'd hate it, as would I.

#3: I've uh... had a bad past experiance with one boy. Okay, so it was Gr 6, and there was this boy in our class; everyone simply hated him (he had some anger management issues back when he was younger, he'd hide under a frikken chair and throw pens at everyone. Heck, he even threw the chair once), and he always looks like he has greasy hair, and he's not the smartest, you know, the whole ancholata. Well, back then, I hung out with the most obnoxious girls, and they all had boyfriends (me being the odd one out). So, they suggested that I go out with the guy no one liked. I immediately said no, but they ended up telling him that I wanted to ask him out, and he said no at first. He said no because he said he already had a girlfriend. Then he says he'd dump her for me. When I caught wind of this, I was enraged. For one recess, I abided by this (but I wouldn't let him hold my hand, just.. ugh!)

Rumors spread, and I couldn't take it. I dumped him on the spot, he cried, he said he lied about having a girlfriend, and that was it. I was frowned upon by the whole student body.

If I go out with the guy that I like currently, that issue will arise in the rumors.

:cry: Maybe I should just focus on my studies... :cry:

But.. just... agh!!! :angry: I'm no nervous, and confused, and utterly baffled altogether. I really like him, and he makes the funniest jokes, and.. *sigh*

You don't have to give advice, you don't even jave to reply, I just needed to get it out.

Posted

You can do what I told FF. Write anonymous notes, see how he reacts, and write a note telling him. Would he know your personality if you described it?

Posted

ohhhh no....... :unsure: not another relationship problem topic......

sigh...i suck at giving this kind've advice.......so i'll just check everyonce and a while, almost any other problem would be easy for me to give advice for, but not relationship problems....sorry.... :cry:

Posted

You mean to tell me you love some dude more than me!? AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH...

Well either way I'm not sure how I could help with this... I'm sorta the same way eactually... And er, yeah... I'm not too keen on love.

Posted

I have the SAME exact thing, too

The guy I like at my school is funny,smart, cool, sweet, friendly, has a lot of freinds, I am not sure if he is athletic though :embarrassed:

I think he is really cool...heck....AWESOME even

I just can't tell the way I feel for him TO him because he is a very popular guy (he is not like your regular popular person though), and JUST like you said.... I don't want rumors to fly and stuff

*sighs*

In fact today... I saw him by my group's spot at school today...

I ran to the Gym in 0.01 seconds

Every time I see him..... my hearts beats 100 times faster than usual too

I know....

pathetic right? :cry:

And his smile......

it makes me want to melt :wacky:

*sighs*

I don't know if he would like me back though

The bad part though is that he hasn't said Hi in like..... 2 weeks :cry:

And also we have a class together...

and the teacher like to move our seats too

And if I have to sit by him soon...

I WILL MELT :wacky:

Posted

It's valentines day soon, so use your imagination.

Posted

No.

For the love of god do not make a move on valentines day

One day just walk up to him and strike up a conversation, then invite him out to something somewhere. Give him a specific date and time, and if that doesnt work, offer alternate options on the spot. Do not just agree to "meet up later sometime".

Also, if this works remind him. Bad memory is often misconstruted as insensitivity.

Posted

You can do what I told FF. Write anonymous notes, see how he reacts, and write a note telling him. Would he know your personality if you described it?

That..just...no, that doesn't sound like the right thing to do to me, but I don't know why, it just doesn't feel right....

And, silly karonian, that...just...sounded....creepy.... :fear:

Posted

1) Don't do this "but compared to her, I'm ugly" thing. It doesn't help. My gf constantly does that and I keep telling the exact opposite. And she's absolutely gorgeous, and she thinks this. You look the way you look. That's the way it is. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some people can say you're ugly, but others could see nothing prettier. Don't beat on yourself. The second you put more and more thoughts on your appearance in comparison to others, the worse you'll feel. I'm not saying be snooty and stuck-up. But don't beat on yourself. There's no point to it. I mean I saw your profile, you're 13, it's a natural phase, but it's not one you want to stay in.

2) So what? Who's spreading these rumours? People who have nothing better to do? People whose own lives are so boring they have to talk about everyone else's? Who cares.

3) The past is in the past. God, if I, as in who I am now, met myself when I was your age, I'd want to leave as fast as possible. Looking back, I was so annoying, and did so many stupid things that I want to smack myself. People change, and peoples' perceptions change. What happened then was just a stupid mistake. It doesn't matter how he was two or three years ago. All that matters is who he is now. And who you are now.

You like him, so just ask him out. He has got have moved on from what happened in the past between you two. But if he hasn't (some people, it can really stick with 'em), just apologize. But things are different now. Your friends are different, you're different, and your situation is different.

Now if you do, don't do some super-cheesy Valentines Day card declaring your love for him or anything. This is a crush, and yes, love can eventually blossom from it, but don't call it what it isn't. Just ask him. He says yes, hooray. He says no, oh well. It sucks. There's nothing you can do, but it's not the end of the world. 0.0001% find true romance when they're your age. Ask him as a friend, and he'll reply as a friend. And if things don't go the way you wanted, whatever. Don't start avoiding eachother. You asked, he said no. What's done is done. Leave it be.

Posted

That..just...no, that doesn't sound like the right thing to do to me, but I don't know why, it just doesn't feel right....

And, silly karonian, that...just...sounded....creepy.... :fear:

Silly Keronian...

and...

you get what I mean :unsure:

If you don't get it...

I like him....

there