Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I am so PO'd...

6 posts in this topic

Posted

I AM SO FREAKING PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::anger: To explain a lot of my "story", an MK is a missionary kid. They travel places and often live in third-world countries. I am not an MK.

So today at school, my best friend Chris didn't come to school. My friend Alisha and I went about the day as usual, wondering if Chris was having fun at the orthodontist. He came halfway during lunch (6th period) with braces on his upper teeth!!! Alisha and I were freaking out and hugging him and generally going "OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!" etc. etc. so he sits down at the table, having tried to scare me by standing over me and whispering in my ear "Boo!", and joins the conversation about Alisha's friends in the Philippines. She is an MK fromm there. So Chris goes on about the Ivory Coast in Africa (he's an MK too), and we get on the subject of stereotypes. He says to Alisha, "Y'know, you're a really weird MK." She said that all MKs were strange, and he said "No, but you hate Star Wars, you don't climb, you hate meat, you're a picky eater" and on and on. Once he was done, Alisha and I pelted him with all the different reasons he was weird to us. Then I said, "Alisha seems normal to me."

HE HAS THE (i wont say it no i wont but you can guess) TO SAY, "WELL, YOU'RE AN AMERICAN. OF COURSE YOU THINK SHE'S NORMAL."

:killer::killer::anger::anger::angrylink::angrylink:

I slapped the crap out of him once we were out of sight of the teachers. They heard me, though, because I was yelling at him. He knows I'm sensitive about that, because he and Alisha are able to connect in a way that I can't, and they're my only true friends so I'm left out half of the the time. He started yelling because I slapped him on his cheek, right outside his poor little recently-metal-filled mouth. I now have ISS tomorrow for assault, and he has it on Friday for harassment.

I explained everything to my science teacher and he said that I actually didn't have to be in ISS. I honestly asked for it. I really did. I also asked if Chris could be put in, and he said that Friday would be best, so that I wouldn's kill him. I agreed wholeheartedly.

It just pisses me off that he would do something like that when he knows what I'm going through at the moment. My sister was suspended for supposedly having drugs at school even though she didn't, and a whole bunch of other family stuff is going on!!!!!!! I HATE HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: I want him to die a slow, horrible, painful, bloody death and go to Hades where he burns to a crisp again and again. I truly do.

Posted

I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it. A stupid comment isn't worth losing your friendship over. Besides, it's just a stereotype...Everyone from a different country thinks that Americans are crazy. We aren't, but our leader is.

Posted

No, you need to know Chris. He would never say anything like that lightly. Like I said, he knows how sensitive I am about that subject and then he goes and insults me like that! I'm proud to be an American, but right now I'd rather be from China or some place other than the "land of junk food and advertisements". He said it in a disgusted tone of voice. The tone of voice that's the "insult" tone. Alisha was horrified and stupidly attempted to get us to apologize. I was willing to say that I was sorry for calling him what I did, but he threw me such a dirty look when I was walking up to him that I flipped him off and turned away. I wish I was back home in Charlotte. I hate Union County. The people here are racist, prejudiced and peverted. I hate everything here. :cry:

...Sorry if it seems like I'm snapping at you. I'm just really hurting right now, and I don't know what to about it all. The only good part about this is that I'm grounded, so I can't talk to anyone about it. My mother left me computer priviliges because she saw how angry I was, and because none of my friends here have AIM, so I'm cut off from society and loving it!

Posted

It's OK, you can yell at me if you need to. Basically, it's a stereotype. I completely understand how you feel, as i've had the same thing happen to me before.

Posted

Do you really want to lose one of your closet friends over a petty argument?

Fair enough that you got insulted, but you shouldn't dwell on it. forgive and forget.

Posted

I can't forgive and forget, Zuzu, as much as I want to. Chris won't let me. He always makes a point of either not looking at me or throwing me filthy looks with the force of an atomic bomb. Alisha can't do anything; any time she tries to talk to him about it, he goes silent, or he just walks away. I don't know why he's suddenly acting this way; yesterday we were fine. I don't know what happened!!! :wacko: If he doesn't want to be my friend, then I'm not going to interfere. I'll go to ISS tomorrow and he'll go on Friday, and it'll all be fine because we'll ignore each other for the rest of our lives. No problemo.

What am I saying????!!!!!! :cry: I don't want to lose his friendship, but apparently he doesn't want to be friends. I only asked for him to get ISS because I dodn't want him to think he was better than I was or anything. I honestly hate him now, but I know I won't tomorrow, I'm not like that. alisha will get her head bitten off because she'll try to get one of us to apologize, and Chris will probably attack her. :sadlink: I don't know what I said or did... It may be about his braces. Alisha said they were funny looking because she had never even imagined him with braces, and I said they were cute. He may have thought that I made the comment that they looked weird, because Alisha and I sound identical, but she doesn't think so. She thinks that it'll be fine once he lets me apologize. I put a note in his locker and watched him read it. Then he tore it into infinitesimal pieces and threw it into the trash. It's really weird... I don't know what to do, I sit beside him in every class except gym, electives (we're in different classes for that) and English. :unsure: He won't listen. I'm going to talk to a teacher tomorrow; I only have ISS for fourth period, which I sleep in anyway because it's Careers and nothing ever happens. (At my school, you get ISS for individual periods before you get it for a whole day, then you get ASD, then it's OSS. It's kind of stupid, but at least you can only get it in one of your electives periods. WHY it couldn't have been 3rd period...)

But thanks for the advice. I'm trying to follow it. :P