Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your favorite classic game?

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Think of a game. You played years ago that brings back so much memories.

Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, brings back so much memories =]. And I enjoyed it so much.

Yours?

Posted

earth bound and mario

Posted

Yeah Earthbound is really fun.

Posted

*wonders if Final Fantasy 9 or Soul Calibur 2 counts as a classic* :mellow:

Posted

Oot XD really, its the first game I played..

ah yes, I was6 or 7...I still remeber how much I feared the first boss in the deku tree and made my brother fight him for me... and I remeber getting stuck on water temple ... yes yes, an 8 year crush on link XD

does zelda games count or are we listing other games? XD

Posted

Super Mario World, Metroid, and Super Maro Bros. where a few of my first games I ever played, and I was two years old at the time... I still rewmember that in Mario World, I always got stuvk on the level with the Big Boo blocking the path... :) Pretty much my whole life has been filled with video games... B)

Posted

lets see... the first game i ever played n beat was streets of rage 2 for the genesis and i can still remember all the levels and the music n characters n everything! i loved that game and i wish that my genesis didnt break so i would still be able to play it. :( o well cant wait for Twilight Princess n SSBB!! :D

Posted

i have that game for the dreamcast. it is pretty awesome :P and it still works! :D

Posted

My first game ever was Super Mario Bros. Deluxe for the GBC. :D It was a port of Super Mario Bros. with a few extras. I still play that game now and then.....

Posted

wait is it still all 2-D n stuff? does it look like it belongs on the genesis? cuz if it does im searchin ebay TONITE!!

Posted

ill never forget the time i first played super mario 64. "OMG! THE GRAPHICS ARE AMAZING! IT LOOKS SO REAL!!" haha ya i definetly played that game for the awesome acrobatics. tons of fun. but then came a game some people know about it... Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time anybody? ya... still my favorite game to this day! *hopes twilight princess can change that* :D

Posted

Morrowind, fable, LoZ... Obviously... Super mario64, Xena: the warrior princess and pok

Posted

Might not seem like it, but I'm a Pokemon fan. My first Video Game ever was Pokemon Yellow.

(You know, the one that came with a special GBA? Fiist Gameboy ever, too.)

Then there was Silver, Crystal, Saphire, Ruby, Firered, Leafgreen, Emerald, and soon Diamond, in that order. I also stole a copy of Gold from Neutronium and played that. Also, 'Hey You, Pikachu!", both Stadiums and Coleseum. But Yellow always holds a special place in my heart.

Also, if you've ever heard the rant:

OoT is the best of the Zeldas, the N64s, and arguably the best game ever. I'll never forget it.

Posted

ya man i hear ya. pokemon is a great game. its just the show that made people not like it anymore. i had red, blue, yellow, silver, gold, crystal, saphire, ruby, leafgreen, firered, emerald, pokemon snap, both stadiums, colleseum, hey you pikachu, and my little bro got pokemon channel (hated that one). ill never forget the day my bro deleted my silver with all 251 pokemon on it... the day after i got the last one... :( haha o well.