Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your favorite classic game?

21 posts in this topic

Posted

I was Counting LOZ's because it would be easie for me to choose i thought we were doing other than zelda but if we were doing zelda oot and a link to the past i love that one but oot more

Posted

if we were talking strictly Zelda games then id definetly have to go with liquid ice on this one

Posted

q-bert and pong are great classic games, oh and contra and excitebike.

Posted

Oot XD really, its the first game I played..

ah yes, I was6 or 7...I still remeber how much I feared the first boss in the deku tree and made my brother fight him for me... and I remeber getting stuck on water temple ...

Same here except for the brother part, greatly enough, i don't have one =[), when i did get good enough to kill the deku tree boss, i started doing everything backwards, as soon as i got the bomb bag, i went and did the sapphire first and then the fire stone, then i went onto doing forest temple then water temp and so on, got stuck on water temple, gave up at it there, moved onto Xbox games and then in june, 2002, i found Morrowind, i wasn't good on it at first but then after like 2 years, i kicked so much on it *expects to be warned after this*

Posted

Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Bros. and Adventure Island 2 for the NES.

If I had to chose one, Super Mario Bros. 3. :)

Posted

probaly...

"adventure" for the atari :P

its awsome and addictive... and wierd.... and pixelated...

lol if you inserted TP into the atari, itl probaly blow cus of all the power it needs to play it...

lol ild like to see that happen... :P