Mysteries of Sheik-Male or Female???

191 posts in this topic

Posted

Sheik is a male, as confirmed in Ocarina of Time when Ruto refers to Sheik as "he", and in the official Nintendo Power strategy guide: "Sheik always kept his voice muffled...". It's just canon that way, regardless of what the trophy descriptions or what the Smash Bros. DOJO!! say.

Is one more likely to believe the game where Sheik is actually from, or a second-party video game?

Nuff' said. Sheik is male.

Posted

i really wanted to get that settled because of my username :embarrassed:

Posted

crap..do i have to say tis again? i have foud THE TRUTH about Sheik's gender FEMALE

here's the whole detailed thingymagigerwoo

Sheik, is Zelda in complete disguise, different eyecolor, body shape, voice, etc'. So people think Sheik is MALE, but it's Zelda in disguise, and Zelda is FEMALE, so Sheik is SUPPOSED to seem Male to keep people from recognizing her as Zelda, becasue she was hiding from ganondorf. problem solved forever, Sheik is supposed to be MALE, but is actually Female because he's Zelda in disguise. So, Sheik is male if you understand what im saying, if not, your dense, like...really dense, or you just refuse to believe the truth. =P

Posted

ok yes it is posible but nowere in the story does it say that.

Theories my friend, theories.

Also, I believe I read that Shigeru Miyamoto referred to Sheik as a male from my old Nintendo Power magazine.

Posted

TBZFE, that's the manga.

The unofficial manga. It covers nothing. It just means that whoever wrote the dialogue to it figured Sheik was male. It's unofficial.

Posted

yes, it's a 100% FAKE.

yes Saria Shiggy also says that Sheik is a him, and his In my OoT guide book(i never use it, my uncle got it after he beat the game fo the fifth time so he could get everything, it's been lost for about 6 YEARS!! Now it's missing my favorite 6 pages near the cover, AND the page that lets you order a free Ocarina of time!, oh yea and Shigeru Myamoto's AUTOGRAPH!!!! He even drew a picture of Link underneath it! :joy: )

Posted

One word: Magic.

Zelda probably used some ancient magic to make it look like she was a male Sheikah. That's what I think.

Saria's right... Zelda and Impa placed used magic to give Zelda the appearance of that of a male Shiekah.

But... YAY, SHEIK HAS BOOBS IN SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL. -dies-

Posted

Alright, here's the proof it's a girl.

If you still say otherwise then I don't care, but note when she says "disguise". That is all.

Posted

there is a girl at my school who says I look like Shiek....I don't know if thats a complement or an insult......

Posted

I've just heard she used the Triforce of wisdom to change her appearance.

What just cause I'm cute doesn't mean I'm not strong and if you think I'm wrong then come her and get a piece of me!

It will hurt

I'm a member of the akatsuki fan club. Go Crispy the bunny.

If you like InuYasha check this out: The RP

proud suporter of the hidden leaf village

Die all who wish it harm

NARUTO IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU THINK SO TO COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR SIG

Kirk.k

Posted

Guys! When Ruto calls Sheik a he she didn't know about the disguise. The Triforce was used to change her appearance. Not change her gender altogether! I don't understand how people state Sheik is male when you see right in the game that Sheik is Zelda.

Zelda=Female

Zelda=Sheik

Sheik=Female.

Posted

crap..do i have to say tis again? i have foud THE TRUTH about Sheik's gender FEMALE

here's the whole detailed thingymagigerwoo

Sheik, is Zelda in complete disguise, different eyecolor, body shape, voice, etc'. So people think Sheik is MALE, but it's Zelda in disguise, and Zelda is FEMALE, so Sheik is SUPPOSED to seem Male to keep people from recognizing her as Zelda, becasue she was hiding from ganondorf. problem solved forever, Sheik is supposed to be MALE, but is actually Female because he's Zelda in disguise. So, Sheik is male if you understand what im saying, if not, your dense, like...really dense, or you just refuse to believe the truth. =P

yes CG. thats half of what im trying to say

zelda=sheik

zelda=female

sheik=female

Im TRYING to say that Zelda wants people to think She's a boy when she's disguised as Sheik. that's all.

Posted

yes CG. thats half of what im trying to say

zelda=sheik

zelda=female

sheik=female

Im TRYING to say that Zelda wants people to think She's a boy when she's disguised as Sheik. that's all.

I know, I said it simply.

Posted

Ok look.

The CHARCACTER shiek is posed to be male.

Although it turns out that Zelda(female) is shiek.

In other words.

Shiek IS male.

But is truly a female in disguise.

But if you were to count them as just charcters.

Then Shiek would be male.

If you were count them. As their ACTUAL person.

Then Shiek is female.

It depends specifically on the circumstance of which you are asking the question.

In other words to that It depends if you are talking about Shiek as TRUTH wise or CHARACTER wise. :(