Mysteries of Sheik-Male or Female???

191 posts in this topic

Posted

So if Sheik is a She-Male then Zelda is...LINK!!! WATCH OUT!!!

:huh: That's confusing. I don't get it. :wacko:

Posted

he has a pretty small penis if he's a dude tbh.

Posted

:huh: I am mentally scarred for life. Yeah, I kind of agree with Oh Noes on this issue... :wacko:

Posted

Ok then, personaly I would never ever ever do this but let's say I want to, say I want to be a new girl at school and I were a bra and girl clothes. Yet even though I changed my apperance I'm still a boy either way.

When Zelda becomes Sheik, she uses magic to change her bodily structure. It's not a simple change in appearance, she is physically a boy.

Posted

who cares? Nobody will really know, so would someone just close this topic?!

Posted

No, because there are still things being discussed. =O This topic was obviously going to be a debate from the start, and that's exactly what we're doing. If you're sick of this topic then you don't have to look at it, but we're still using it. :)

Posted

^_^:D You go mr guy with crazy freaky awkward ganondorf picture O.o

Posted

im not comepletely agreeing with you G333 :unsure:

nobody understands me, because nobody thinks like me :P at all.....in any way....

Posted

**Possible Spoiler** I'm hoping that at this point, everyone has played and beat the game, sorry if not!

I've always had the take that Sheik is a female. This is only because Zelda is female... though on of the people in OoT says "Him" when referring to Sheik. Since Sheik is Zelda's disguise, technically Sheik is a female... but the disguise is supposed to be male... so Sheik is male AND female? ... That's my take on it! :n_n:

Posted

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY TO CONVINCE THE OTHER PEOPLE OF WHAT YOU SAY, THEY WILL ALL HAVE AN OPINION!!!!! YOU CAN'T CHANGE THAT AND I'M SICK OF THIS TOPIC, I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY AM I WRITING HERE AND IT'S VERY POSSIBLE I'LL KEEP DOING SO. That's what i wanted to add here. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Posted

I wasn't trying to change anyone's opinion... and I am not really sure that this is opinion. Sheik is supposed to be male, but he is really Zelda in disguise... thus he is a female... creating a never ending paradox!!! O NOEZ! :wacko:

Posted

When I said that, I wasn't reffering to somebody in special, it was in general

Posted

People are never going to agree on which Zelda game is the best either, but we still make topics on that, don't we?