Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pet Peeves

96 posts in this topic

Posted

hyprocrits.

when my "friend" comes to my house to go on myspace the whole time whenim sitting in a corner of my room.

when idiots are wrong but they keep cutting you off when you try to argue and when you stop trying they say they are right. <_< -_-

Posted

When you fool around with someone, but once you want to be serious, the person doesn't know when to stop...this happens a lot in my band practices... :unsure:

Posted

When someone skips you in the lunch line without asking, takes the last slice of cake then throws an unwanted Ice-Cream sandwich at you because they're too lazy to put it up, and when that same person comes up to you that day during lunch, sticks a piece of tape on your forehead, tells you to watch it for them, and goes outside, then starts asking you every hour, on the hour a week after if you have their tape and doesn't stop... ever......

Posted

I hate when I have to go for long trips for school that are about 10 hours long...In fact, I will have to go this weekend... :(

Posted

I hate it when.... People stare at me all the time and not say anything or give me a look i don't understand.

Posted

Wait........I made a pet peeve topic......oh well. As I said in the other one, I hate it when people think that Link's name is Zelda.

Posted

umm... lol :)

i stare at my friend all the time and laugh at him, just to pee him off, but after like 5 mins i say "lol theres nothing rong"

and h8 it when ppl talk bout you behind your back...

omg! i used to think that was links name aswell, when i was on yr 2 lol!

which was like 7 yrs ago... lololololol

Posted

I don't like long sigs. =] cough cough

jk =]

Posted

i deleted that comic... i as suppose to do that last nite... lol

Posted

When your having a converstion with two or more other people and you can't get a word in edgeways, this happens alot when talking to girls, and really annoying when they cmplain that you don't say enough...

Posted

I hate it when.... People stare at me all the time and not say anything or give me a look i don't understand.

....That happens to me all the time.It`s like they`re trying to figure out why the heck I`m reading a book when they should know the reason...Because I FEEL like it!

Oh,and I also hate it when computers mess around....Internet light goes out right just I`m about to ask someone a question at the chatroom...

Posted

When your having a converstion with two or more other people and you can't get a word in edgeways, this happens alot when talking to girls, and really annoying when they cmplain that you don't say enough...

Elgh, I hate that. You have an idea but can't tell them, but you can't interrupt or they'll call you rude. Darn society and code of civility. <_<

Posted

What annoys me are people that stammer. :angry: I have a boy who has a stammering problem in my class and sometimes I feel like I just want to yell, "SHUT UP!!!!!!". An example of what he sounds like: "I-I-I-I-I w-w-w-w-w-want t-t-t-t-t-to g-g-g-g-go t-t-t-t-t-to l-l-l-l-l-l-l-lunch".

Posted

People who aren't good at rping so they have to be a noob all the time.

Posted

If that is directed at me, i'm just going to generally ignore it. Generally. Doesn't mean I can't say something like, oh, say....."It's not serious," or "it's meant for fun," or "where on your job application are you going to put `I'm good at rping`?" <_<

When you sit at the table to do homework, to read, or just to sit, and, well what do you know, your elbow goes PLOP right into syrup or something else sticky. <_<