Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Assassin's Creed

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Ooooo, my first review. I'll be sure to make it spic and span, nice and crisply cleanly spell checked and grammar checked and idiot checked for your viewing pleasure and needs. Anyway, here it is.

Assassin's Creed

Game Overview

Story

Assassin's Creed is actually set in the future (I know what you're thinking, "the future? Wtf mate" but I assure you, this has nothing to do with aliens) The story is of a bartender who wakes to find himself in a strange machine called the Animus, which allows one to access the memories of ancestors past, and that is where the fun begins. The story you most likely thought this game was about begins in ancient Israel. Your ancestor was an assassin that finds himself with two other assassins belonging to the brotherhood, an organization of your kind wishing to bring peace to the world, and all follow the "assassin's creed", three tenets that I can't remember (But I can remember "Do not compromise the brotherhood") and, like anybody would do, you break all of them in about three seconds tops. You are sent back to Masayaf, your master, and are demoted. A lot. You must prove yourself worthy by killing several targets, and you do (well, that's up to you really) And after these, you go on more manhunts, finding clues about another group, claiming to cleanse the land. That's all I can tell you really, But there's more, believe me.

Reasons To Buy

-This game has a remarkable landscape that could not be copied by any game. The streets are filled with people, all with homes to suit them, it really makes me angry when there are towns in games with twenty people in them and no houses. They hardly contain anything and can barely even be called settlements, let alone cities. This game is the true meaning of "fully explorable" and sure enough, you want to fully explore everything

-The Foothold system is amazing, and is very fun once you get used to the controls

-The fighting is good for any gamer. It can be fast paced or slow, depending on how you want the battle to go on

-There's a little something for everyone

Reasons Not To Buy

-While the fun keeps on coming while playing Assassin's Creed, at points you will find yourself spending hours searching for things that, when found, seem oh so obvious.

-The way the game plays out is a little repetitive, and can be boring.

-Price. While it was a good game, it wasn't worth sixty dollars

My Ratings For Assassin's Creed

Gameplay:

I enjoyed playing this game a lot 10/10

Graphics:

The graphics in this game aren't as good as say, Call of Duty 4, but they really capture your eyes 10/10

Story:

Eh, kinda iffy, like I said before, a little repetitive, a little boring, not spectacular. 7/10

Playability/Fun:

Awesome 10/10

Glitches:

This gameworld is so massive that I understand why there would be a few, but I have only found two, and they weren't major, just irritating. 9/10

Total Awesomeness:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: 10/10

Overall Rating:

A really good game. 56/60

Notes:

Assassin's Creed would make a very interesting first person view game.

this was sorta a "review test" just to test out what further reviews might be like, and to get a template set out for (hopefully) more. I hope you enjoyed my review, please leave a comment.

And btw, I know that there isn't much detail, but live with it, please.

Posted

Wow, I found it!

Posted

Wow, it cost you $60? It's around $25 on Amazon. Anyway, nice review. I believe SirJoshizzle said that any non-Zelda reviews go to the Gaming Zone though.

Posted

He did this back in Feb 08, it was $60 back then ;)

Posted

Oh, wow. I never look at the dates. I thought this was actually new. I guess it was from Talk when he said for you to try and find it? :/

Posted

Cant wait for assassins creed 2. I believe it releases in november!

Posted

Cant wait for assassins creed 2. I believe it releases in november!

3146_1060265752877_1412932036_30179767_4927654_n.jpg