Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Check out my zelda RPG game

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey Zelda Fans.... ever want link to team up with mario , megaman, and some other old classic NES stars? Ever want to see him fight the evil X-box? check this out....

i am a software developer and last year i made a zelda game called "Legend of Zelda: the 8-bit Odyssey" I wrote it in Visual Basic and it is an RPG (command style combat) game that has mario, megaman, simon belmont from castlevania, and several other old nintendo stars in it.... see this screen shot....

The legend of Zelda: the 8 bit Odyssey - screen shot

- The master of programming

Posted

You got to be kidding me!!! you call yourself a Master of programming?........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I have seen kids from 7 years old mapping allot better then you. That screenshot is ONE BIG TILING ERROR Also mixing alttp and 8 bit with each other? Thats the worst combination I have ever seen do you really think you are special because you make a Zelda game? When I was a noob in game making I didn't map so badly only blind people think it looks cool. Even if you would have made a pretty decent Zelda game I wouldn't want to play it since its mapped so badly. Also this topic is at the wrong place. Man you really made me laugh so hard that I fell of my chair when I saw your screen. Ofcourse you do not like what I have said but its the truth. And what can you expect from people to say if you are a n00b at game making and you say you are a Master of programming. Only the coders from company's as Nintendo/Microsoft/Sony can call their self Masters of programming. You kinda raped my eyes with that screen it hurted allot.

Posted

Woah... :blink: kinda harsh..........The link doesn't work, or at least on my computer......

Posted

Please be nice and considerate of other people's work. Please keep comments constructive and positive. Offer suggestions rather than tearing each other down.

Posted

i cant even see the screen shot... error page...

<_<

Posted

You got to be kidding me!!! you call yourself a Master of programming?........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I have seen kids from 7 years old mapping allot better then you. That screenshot is ONE BIG TILING ERROR Also mixing alttp and 8 bit with each other? Thats the worst combination I have ever seen do you really think you are special because you make a Zelda game? When I was a noob in game making I didn't map so badly only blind people think it looks cool. Even if you would have made a pretty decent Zelda game I wouldn't want to play it since its mapped so badly. Also this topic is at the wrong place. Man you really made me laugh so hard that I fell of my chair when I saw your screen. Ofcourse you do not like what I have said but its the truth. And what can you expect from people to say if you are a n00b at game making and you say you are a Master of programming. Only the coders from company's as Nintendo/Microsoft/Sony can call their self Masters of programming. You kinda raped my eyes with that screen it hurted allot.

hyrule boy, up yours, why do you always have to put everyone down? This guy can try if he wants. Let's see you do something then. And how do you know, he COULD be the next Nintendo Developer some day! I personally think it's a great idea. *thinks to self: Pz or SOMEone ought ot ban him..... <_< *

Posted

Yeah, i agree with Wassupman, couldn't you like, put it on a image hosting site?

Posted

hyrule boy, up yours, why do you always have to put everyone down? This guy can try if he wants. Let's see you do something then. And how do you know, he COULD be the next Nintendo Developer some day! I personally think it's a great idea. *thinks to self: Pz or SOMEone ought ot ban him..... <_< *

Just on a side note, Wassupman, hyrule boy is doing MM GB...just saying. :)

P.S.: Princess Zelda is no longer a mod, by the way... :mellow:

Posted

Just on a side note, Wassupman, hyrule boy is doing MM GB...just saying. :)

P.S.: Princess Zelda is no longer a mod, by the way... :mellow:

1. Pz no oonger a mod...Don't know what to think there...

2. Do you honestly think I care about his game? It's entirely outdated! At least this one goes where no one dared to go in videogaming!!!!