Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lost

37 posts in this topic

Posted

aww... how much longer till aust. has series 3 coming out...

hmph :'(

Posted

I don't like Lost because it has to many flashbacks and forths...

Posted

yer thats the worst thing about the whole show...

Posted

But the flashbacks tell us alot.

Posted

And the what happened last time takes half of the episode up....

Posted

well, if it does... im going to swim all the way to the island... and beat the "beep" out of em and say to em to stop having memories, and then swim ack, while their there yelling out "save us!"

Posted

Lost...I respect your intrests and everything but Lost is one of the most deformed shows on TV. It's worse then Jericho, and crapper than the OC.

The only plotline I can see in the whole show is that people are trapped on an island, and there is some unseen creature on it. Hardly interesting.

Exept if the unseen creature was Gollum/a Smurf. Gollum would go "Gollum, Gollum, Gollem!" and eat every one, and the Smurf would sing everyone to death.

Posted

Lost...I respect your intrests and everything but Lost is one of the most deformed shows on TV. It's worse then Jericho, and crapper than the OC.

The only plotline I can see in the whole show is that people are trapped on an island, and there is some unseen creature on it. Hardly interesting.

Exept if the unseen creature was Gollum/a Smurf. Gollum would go "Gollum, Gollum, Gollem!" and eat every one, and the Smurf would sing everyone to death.

You sir. Are a sterotypist. Judging everything you see. Unseen creature? Don't kid yourself. That creature havent been seen for a whole season. Its about the drama. And the amazing plots. Who are these so called others. Who are the dharma?

They are not alone on this island. There were experients on this island before. People that lives here longer then them. Everyone has a story though the flashback. The story tells us alot about they're depressing pasts. Everyone is linked in some way.

Lost won a Golden Globe for Drama twice. Its even mentioned in some parts in South park, family guy for how awesome it is. Keep your opinion to yourself. You never seen the whole season. Imagin I say your favorite show is crap, without even seeing one episode and focusing on the main part of the show and nothing eles. Mmkay?

Posted

I agree completely with LeonChan

Posted

Thank you =] Just had to rant.

Posted

I'm not a big fan of Lost but my parents are like obsessed with it.

Posted

Anyone who has been watching every episode since some point in the first season is obsessed with it. . .

Posted

Yeah, you have to watch season one to love lost. =]

Posted

I mean they're obsessed with it when I say it. <_< THEY HAVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE OF LOST EVER ON!!!

Posted

Actually, I never knew about Lost. Until my cousin lent me a copy of season 1 on Dvd. By the time I was done. Season 2 already started halfway @.@ I had to download every episode I missed to catch up. Cause it was sooo damn good.