Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lost

37 posts in this topic

Posted

i found bout lost when i saw da advertisement.

Posted

Everyone has a story though the flashback. The story tells us alot about they're depressing pasts. Everyone is linked in some way.

I've seen like, first three episodes, it was good at first, i didn't like the flashbacks, liked the actual program, it would be good without the flashbacks IMO.

Posted

On foward to tonights episode.

THE MONSTER!

This episode revealed a lot about the monster. While no one came out and said it, it's becoming more and more clear that the monster can create duplications of important people or things from characters pasts. Every time Eko's brother showed up, the column of smoke wisped by. Yemi even then stated that he is not Eko's brother, almost proving that it is the monster talking.

This would explain the appearances of Jacks dad, Kate's horse, Dave and Walt soaked in water.

Also, did anyone notice the clicking noise the Monster made when it wasn't pissed off and killing?

So does anyone believe Juliet and her tape? She's been the nicest to Jack so far, and seems the most trustworthy, and her and Ben definitely have some issues, but was she telling the truth?

Posted

I think the monster can only kill someone when they are afraid, this would explain why it didn't harm Eko before. . .

Good point!

Yeah, I did. . . did you notice in the preview for the next episode it said "Season Finale"!?! :huh:

I don't trust Juliet they're just messing with Jack. . .

Also, the man with the eye patch was strange, and what happened to the fench chick?

Posted

Next week's is season finale. They mentioned it in the previews for next week. It's on season finale for that new show, daybreak (although maybe its for a diff show up there, idk) It will be back in Feb.

I think technically, its not even a real finale, even though they called it that. IDK, a lot of shows do a few episodes, and then fall comes and they take a few months break (for example, simpsons, family guy, and the other sun night lineup for fox showed like.. 3 episodes, and went on break), and come back in the new year, but they still count that as one season.

Man with the eye patch was weird. He was at another station. Hope We can find out more about him.

French chick umm I have no clue. Was the last time we saw her the time when she caught Ben (or Henry Gale) on the net?

Posted

That sucks :huh:

Not another episode 'till feb after next week. . .

I wonder if the eye patch man is an Other, or if he is also trapped. . .

That is wierd, she just dissapeared, like always.

I wonder what is worng with Clair's baby. . . It doesn't seem that bad, the only one it has messed with is Charlie. . .

Posted

That season finale was pretty crazy, not as crazy as I had hoped though. . .