Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

LoZ: TR screenshot

26 posts in this topic

Posted

this is a pic of link starting his journey when he just leaves his village.... B)

loztr.jpg

Posted

What game is this screenshot from, by the way? I don't know what TR stands for... :embarrassed:

Posted

oh lol sry tr tands for twinrova's revenge... its a game of zelda ive been making for a while now, and is almost finished...

Posted

ok... :) Twinrova is a boss in MM, right?

Posted

no... OoT spirit temple... they come back from the dead and... (cant tell any more lolz)

Posted

and just to say... our game has been made professionaly... we have used switches and variables to make it... unlike 90% of ppl thats have used rpg xp and dont even know what a switch or a variable is...

and for the first game (TR) we have used a battle thing just like in pokemon... (choose fight - then choose ur attack etc)

but for the 2nd 1 gannons vengeance we have used a battle thingy just like a link to the past so link acualy swings his sword...

get wat i mean...

and also both game have good grammer theres no "u" for you etc

Posted

Oops...sorry... :embarrassed: I was thinking about the boss Twinmold from MM... :P always get those two bosses mixed up...

Posted

Man, that's awsome!

I cant wait untill my game is up to a real production level, where I can show a few screenshots!

It's a next-gen game, that resembles TP. :D

Posted

You guys have a website for the game? If not, hyrule.net would be happy to provide hosting for it :)

Posted

That is so awesome! I am going to make a LOZ game... I only just started it yesterday, and I dont think that I will put it on the internet or anything... I think that it will just be for me, seeing as it is my first actual game (Other than ones that are like 5 Levels of randomness... :D ). I havent even decided what sprites to use, I was thinking the NES ones, but once I got them working, I didnt realy like it... :embarrassed: Who knows, maybe one day i will make a game to be released to the public. (Highly unlikely though).

Posted

um we have no place to put it yet... but to keep in mind... u do need to download the rtp to play it... which can be downloaded from the rpg maker xp website... or just google search it :P

Posted

and just to say... our game has been made professionaly... we have used switches and variables to make it... unlike 90% of ppl thats have used rpg xp and dont even know what a switch or a variable is...

We used to be in that 90% too, we only found out about the switches towards the end of the game - hence the late release, to go back and make switches everywhere. <_<

So part 2 is so far way better, we have made some pretty cool events ;)

Since this thread is more read than the other one so far, I think I'll write the features and storyline of the games in this one. :rolleyes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Twinrova's Revenge:

Some features:

- RPG XP battle system, like mikel described 'pokemon' like.

- puzzles that range from mazes, to choosing the right door , or plain just putting up with the long walk

- hidden costumes and heart pieces

Storyline:

Link lives in Tauro village and wants to explore the world, but first he has to learn how to use his sword. Once he learns how to use his sword he sets off on an adventure, but is soon found by Laruto, who needs Link to help her to get out of a living-death.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Vengeance (working title):

Features:

- better battle system

- more hidden costumes

- more puzzles

- two playable characters

- endings based on your choices through the game

- smaller file size

- free roam after you finished

Storyline:

It picks off where Twinrova's Revenge left off. Link, who now lives in Hyrule, is rudely woken up by a loud crash, when he goes to check it out he gets beaten by a strong enemy, but Laruto saves him before he was killed. Stranded far away from Hyrule, Link must find a way back to Hyrule to save Hyrule... Or have his vengeance.

Posted

yer wat he said... :embarrassed:

Posted

I was going to use Gamemaker 6.1 for my game... But rpg maker sounds awesome... Hmmm... :unsure:

Either way, my game will still suck.

Posted

How sad...saying that about your own game... :P lol