Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I love life

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, as you all know, today is Valentines day, and Me and Melissa were dating -but We never kissed before- and I was always wondering when her and I were going to kiss. Well, Her and I made a joke about like if we kissed on Valentines day. Well, I guess that joke acually came true! Yes her and I finally got the courage to kiss, Well, I gave her a box of chocolates, And her and I played at the park. When I had to leave, I told her Happy Valentines day, and kissed her! And it wasn't just on the cheek either! She started to blush, but We kissed, and I left, and later, she called, and we talked about runescape and stuff, then I guess she had to go somewhere, Because she said she had to go, she'll call me back later. So, In conclusion, today has been the best valentine in my life.

Oh! And for you guys that envy really badly, please don't... kill... me... *Runs*

Posted

First, I twiched because of your grammar. Sorry, but it's not....*twich*...her...and I, it's She and I. Also, Melissa and I. Sorry, HUGE pet peeve that I've noticed with you, I had to stop it. ANYWAY, I found out before finding this topic, so I won't get too exci-*faints*

Posted

Oh! And for you guys that envy really badly, please don't... kill... me... *Runs*

as long as you love the site more than her then i can be happy with you.

:)

Posted

Wow. Thats awesome Link Player.

Posted

:o double post!

Posted

Great! Now if only I could get that courage...Anyway, that's great, Link Player!!!!!!

Posted

as long as you love the site more than her then i can be happy with you.

:)

But what if I loved her more than the site?

Posted

:o double post!

Nu-uh. . . :unsure:

Posted

I'm happy being single. Almost all my friends are girls, and everyone thinks that I'm dating all of them. And my relationship with most of them is like a platonic romantic relationship. My life has been an ongoing harem manga in that sense.

Posted

If you do love her more than the site, then...this, our ultimate weapon (Master Chief) will kill you while showing his true face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Na, just kidding (obviously)! Once again, great news!!!

What does that link go to? I always get tricked to see stuff like that! I once saw this one thing, everything was peaceful, then some sombie face came a screamed! I had nightmares for a week after that! :fear: then avter that one day, i swore never to get tricked by those ever again! I got trickd once again. NOT ANY MORE!

Posted

*pulls out chainsaw* DANG RAGAWAGGAPOOPOOSHIPAGALOOP! SDFHSFGWHWRNRBSGQRETJWR!

nah just kidding *puts away chainsaw* well then... good for you!

lucky

*pulls out chainsaw again* :unsure:

Posted

*runs from Odin*

Posted

Odin, put the chainsaw away. Now.

Posted

But chainsaws are cool!

*Pulls out chainsaw*

*Drives chainsaw into hard drive*

Oops... :unsure: