Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

CSI series

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, this has probably got to be my favotie series. CSI Miami is number one and CSI and CSI NY and tied for me. Argh, can't decide....

Posted

Csi is pretty good. I only watch it when I eat.

Posted

O.o ... Okay, your crazy... BUT when I watch fear factor I get hungry... Anyways...

I want Tim Speedle to come back! :(

Posted

Eating as in dinner time. Dinner time as in it shows at 8 on spike tv. =]

Posted

I like CSI: Miami. It gives me weird dreams, though...

Posted

I like all...... Series.

Posted

i sometimes watch csi... its quit good to watch sunday nite...

Posted

The best episode i watched was when they had three murders in one episode, in CSI, that is, CSI:miami normally has about two murders connected to the suspect, i dunno, i forget.

Posted

[quote name='Sl

Posted

I used to like CSI, not anymore.

I liked the original CSI in the first two series, however, the producers and script writers recieved several warnings / threats from the American Police Department, because the show actually taught people how to get away with murder. After the second season, they were given the option to change how they make the show or have it cancelled, and they decided to change how they made the show, to now only include far-fetched forenscic methods for catching the bad-guy in the end.

I also dont like the fact that they brought out CSI:Miami and CSI:NY. too me that just looks like they're trying to milk this show for all its worth. Its overkill IMO.

Posted

I used to like CSI, not anymore.

I liked the original CSI in the first two series, however, the producers and script writers recieved several warnings / threats from the American Police Department, because the show actually taught people how to get away with murder. After the second season, they were given the option to change how they make the show or have it cancelled, and they decided to change how they made the show, to now only include far-fetched forenscic methods for catching the bad-guy in the end.

I also dont like the fact that they brought out CSI:Miami and CSI:NY. too me that just looks like they're trying to milk this show for all its worth. Its overkill IMO.

HEY!!! PZ'S BACK!!! HEY!!! HOW'VE YA BEEN?

Uh-oh... :o

*HIDES*

Posted

PZ's back? What're you talking about? That's Zuzu... :blink:

Posted

PZ's back? What're you talking about? That's Zuzu... :blink:

If you've noticed, she's been in this section, and the Forum rules....And I don't think she was there since she left!!!!!!!

So are you...or are you not back...One post will prove my point of wreck it......*Sneers at PZ* You hate me, don't you? YEEEEEESSSSS........

Posted

If you've noticed, she's been in this section, and the Forum rules....And I don't think she was there since she left!!!!!!!

So are you...or are you not back...One post will prove my point of wreck it......*Sneers at PZ* You hate me, don't you? YEEEEEESSSSS........

It says male under my name doesnt it?

Posted

It says male under my name doesnt it?

Yes, it does... :rolleyes:

Is that enough proof for you, Wassupman? :P