Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

FREAKING HATE BEING SICK!!!

12 posts in this topic

Posted

man i freaking hate this ever since wednesday i've been sick missed a whole lot of school and a DANCE dang it is so annoying whenever i swallow it hurts whenever i talk it hurts i have a fever of 100.6 man this is so annoying

Posted

Ouch >_<

I know this won't help...

I am not sick and my whole family has been sick this week :embarrassed:

I hope you feel better ;)

Posted

There's a flu epidemic going around the country. Fortunately I haven't gotten it. My family got vaccinated in December. I freak out at the sight of needles, so I took it by nose.

Posted

There's a flu epidemic going around the country. Fortunately I haven't gotten it. My family got vaccinated in December. I freak out at the sight of needles, so I took it by nose.

yeah i heard about that also many of my cousins have been sick

Posted

Yeah, Being sick is the worst thing that could happen. Well, its a really bad thing. Especially with the flu! You better keep an eye out for anything that could make it worse. Man, One of my friends, Kyler was sick for a few days, Kyler came back on Valentines day, so I guess it was only for a few days. OMG, I think Kyler likes Melissa. He always stares at her. :wacky:

Posted

Sirjoshizzle is right, there's a flu epidemic.

Although that really tanks for you, SOH. I hope you get better soon!!!

I'm usually more prone to getting sick often (not sure if it's because of my allergy, or that I'm weak in general, etc.) but surprisingly enough, I haven't gotten sick in awhile.

Posted

Yeah, Being sick is the worst thing that could happen. Well, its a really bad thing. Especially with the flu! You better keep an eye out for anything that could make it worse. Man, One of my friends, Kyler was sick for a few days, Kyler came back on Valentines day, so I guess it was only for a few days. OMG, I think Kyler likes Melissa. He always stares at her. :wacky:

yeah i came to school on valentines day and only stayed for the first 3 periods man i felt like crap

yeah and on friday i had to miss out on going snowboarding...

Posted

Hope you start to feel better soon.

I was sick two weeks ago with a runny nose and a really bad cough.

Colds have been going around at my school lately. I'm just glad it's not the stomach flu.

When something goes around at my school almost no one doesn't catch whatever's going around.

Posted

That Sucks. There was a dance at my school last week also :bunny:

Posted

I'm never getting a shot again. I got the Chicken Pox vaccination and last year I got the stupid thing.

Posted

i get sick every time i go to the coast

and that sucks because i love the coast

Posted

I was sick for 1 freaking week a couple of weeks ago. sucks.