Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Good Lord!

13 posts in this topic

Posted

I never thought this would ever happen to me, but I actually said it!

Have you guys ever just been reading a humourous post, or article and just out of instinct quietly chuckled and said, 'L O L' (as in the letters seperately) at the funny part? That happened to me today, for the first time in my life. It's weird! :o

I was reading something on Youtube, and it just slipped out! My brother was in the room and gave me an expression like, 'What... did you just say? Weirdo...' I immediately covered my mouth in shock, thoughts spinning in my head such as, 'Why in the world did I say that!?', then I realized that all I could do was laugh quietly in his direction as if I was joking and go back to the computer.

It's just so weird! I never do that! Maybe I've been spending too much time on the computer today (working on a video and checking Hyrule.net and Youtube etc.)

Maybe I'll just go lie down. Oh gosh, my brother'll never let me live this one down. :embarrassed:

Gosh, I feel like Oscar from the show, 'Corner Gas' once he hit rock bottom with the Claw Machine! :huh:

Has this ever happened to you? :wacko:

Posted

No its never happened to me, but then again I hardly ever say LOL even online, most of the time i say 'haha' when something is funny, so if I were ever to say it outloud it wouldnt really matter :P

Nor have I ever seen anyone do it, but I have heard about people doing it before.

Posted

Yeah i've done that before it was really weird i was with my friend and he said something funny and i was like LOL and then 2 secs later we were both like um okk.... lets forget that happened

Posted

Ha, I bet I can make you feel better. In school, I constantly think 'lol' at something funny, then I'm like. '...what? I gotta stop doing that.' AND I wrote lol in a report, then caught myself. One day I also found myself saying 'lawl'. XD

Posted

I do it to be satirical. My English teacher's the same way. He was going over enamples for a letter we had to write for an assignment and he said, "Dear Brutus-- You rock. LOL, WTF, comment my MySpace pictures and subscribe to me on the YouTube. OMG, I just LMAO'd at your Facebook page G2G TTYL..." in a very monotonous voice. He's very sarcastic about the Internet.

Posted

Oh God.

The "popular" people say that at my school. Because it's apparently cool.

I did it once to a friend and immediately clapped my hand to my mouth. My friend slapped me.

Posted

its never happend to me before but once my friend said it and im like why dont you just laugh

Posted

Oh God.

The "popular" people say that at my school. Because it's apparently cool.

Really? That sounds really stupid lol.

Posted

Really? That sounds really stupid lol.

my thoughts exactly.

Posted

It's never slipped out, though I've said it on purpose at times when it seems appropriate.

Posted

The preps at my school: "Like, OMG! He said that? LOL!" >> I....hate....Kayla....York....AND*takes out list reading names of the preps at hers and CG's school*

Posted

:unsure:

my friend Ryan actually says that stuff on purpose XD

we were talking about something and he said:'lol, thats funny'

i had THIS face :huh:

then he said 'wtf? why are you looking at me like that'

thats when i cracked, i could NOT stop laughing :lol:

then i told him only computer geeks say it outloud. that made his cheeks turn red xD

Posted

I said that in math once. Someone was like "who was that?" I was like this >> :unsure: << I really moved my eyes like that looking for the person.