Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm gonna burst.

53 posts in this topic

Posted

As most of us know the mods have gone and ban fully colored posts. So many of us did it and I'm going to quote what I said in Talk.

This no color thing is tearing me up. White's just not me. I need the ability to show how I am at all times. It was useful too. When I'd be scrolling somewhat fast, and can't see avis, I could tell one of CG's posts when I ran over it, few people other than Mr.Pokefan used orange, and LP was one of few who used green, and I think I'm the only active member who used my color. I don't like it and will never get used to it, (somewhat on purpose) and will have to manually sop myself. I currently do.

All who agree post here and check my sig for another way to help.

Posted

350px-Double-alaskan-rainbow.jpg

Bring back the colors!

Posted

Yeah, I did! As you can tell. That was my exact thinking. I said the same thing about having to force myself to stop. AND FONTS, TOO!

Posted

doesn't matter that much. i dont's sees a reason to signs a petions that won'ts be accounteds fors :unsure:

Posted

I've gone beyond playing I want it back. I'm going to cry.

Posted

Im going to PM all you guys, Well, Some of you guys, Check your Inbox soon.

Posted

I laugh at the people who blow it out of proportion. Not to be rude of course, but because they're getting all bent out of shape over something that doesn't even matter.

Posted

I laugh at the people who blow it out of proportion. Not to be rude of course, but because they're getting all bent out of shape over something that doesn't even matter.

that's practically what i said, why does it really matter that much?

Posted

Total agreement over here.

Posted

All who agree post here and check my sig for another way to help.

She said only post here if you agree. Giving your opinion agianst it is inapropriate.

Posted

It's just colors... /colors/, I mean really, stop overreacting over it.

"It's an easy way to tell what person is posting." Ctrl + F, then type in "[username]". How hard was that?

Posted

Not helping, *Presses eject button that ejects SirJoshizzle, Mr.PF, and FM. Then gives Cel a cookie of what ever kind he wants for backing me up. the Presses button that make snack bar that only people who really want to help can take something from.

Posted

She said only post here if you agree. Giving your opinion agianst it is inapropriate.

now that's just plain stupid, you just get one sidedness there, forums are for discussion, it's not a discussion if all everyone does is agree.

I'd also like to point out what an excellant job everyone's coloured sigs do in pointing out why it's a problem :joy:

without concentrating on akamaru's, I read:

"I ant o brin back he cls f you do oo copy this into etc. etc."

Anyway, I think I may have found a way to sort out this disagreement, but I just want to check with some of the other mods first.

Posted

Not helping, *Presses eject button that ejects SirJoshizzle, Mr.PF, and FM. Then gives Cel a cookie of what ever kind he wants for backing me up. the Presses button that make snack bar that only people who really want to help can take something from.

it's hard to reason when you godmodd us :P

Posted

I CAN'T EVEN TELL WHITCH IS MY POSTS ANYMORE.