Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm gonna burst.

53 posts in this topic

Posted

back on topic who's willing to try it. GL You gave me the idea, so what do you say?

What Idea?

Posted

alright GL here's something to try we all copy our sig's into notepad or something, avis too, but take them off the site and then try to find post with ease with out colors. Do you think you could do it?

^this YLA

Posted

^this YLA

Erm... Well... No because I don't to take DYL or DYZ out of my sig or off my avi.

Posted

you can get them back in later that's why we put it on notepad or something so we can get it back easily.

Posted (edited)

As much as I don't like and want to fight...I give in. I have so many other things going on in my head...as much as I'll miss my color and I'll never get used to this...I give up. It might be because of all of the emotional stress and everything I've been through...but...I can't keep fighting for this. You guys can fight for me. If a poll does pop up, I'm probably not voting. I think I'll just go lay down and think...I have too much on my mind.

Edited by Cat Girl (see edit history)

Posted

alright GL here's something to try we all copy our sig's into notepad or something, avis too, but take them off the site and then try to find post with ease with out colors. Do you think you could do it?

look at avatars, and if you decide to make them all blank it's not really a stretch of imagination look at the names...

To be honest, when I'm looking at posts I'm normally most thrown off when people use a different avatar than usual, if someone uses a different colour I don't even notice unless I can't read it...

Posted

oh look i'm typing in all colors what's wrong about it? just make the colors that are difficult go away not all colors i mean black is easy to read and so is red and cg's color so i say just delete the ones that are difficult to read

Posted

test It seems to work :o_o:

Posted

oh look i'm typing in all colors what's wrong about it? just make the colors that are difficult go away not all colors i mean black is easy to read and so is red and cg's color so i say just delete the ones that are difficult to read

You do realise that aside from Cat Girl's colour, you just picked the ones that are the hardest to read.

When people posted in red I had to highlight the text before I can read it. As for black, that too is difficult to read.

Posted

Everyone has different eyes. I found some colours easy to read, while others had problems with them, and vice versa. I dont think there was one colour that was universally accepted as readable.

Posted

Does anyone know WHY they are kicking up such a fuss?

Posted

Does anyone know WHY they are kicking up such a fuss?

they can't "express" themselves unless our eyes are strained. :(

Posted

they can't "express" themselves unless our eyes are strained. :(

From their point of view I meant.

Posted

From their point of view I meant.

yea, they want the colours back.

Posted

I CAN'T EVEN TELL WHITCH IS MY POSTS ANYMORE.

*points at your avatar* Dude, avatar. That's all you gotta do lol. :embarrassed:

I would like to have some colors back, but it's just the darker, hard to read ones are utterly annoying, and I have to highlight too much. I'm okay with bright colors, like red and light green, but.. I'll just be boycotting the dark colors LOL.