Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

If the colors don't come back...

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I have a HUGE problem with this new ban on fonts and colors. Three reasons:

1. I'm freaking p*ssed off with my life

2. One of our friendliest members just got hit by a CAR!!! What else to brighten up the forums???

3. How can you say it was hard to read this???

Therefore, I want this ban to STOP!!!

There's nothing wrong with typing like this!!!

Edited by FreckleFart (see edit history)

Posted

3rd person to make a topic about colours, congrats :applause:

next one gets a style point :crazy:

yea, no colour is brighter than light, hence when ever you pain on a white canvas it's always darker.

we're letting you lucky members use white, the brightest colour, so what's the prob?

besides, if you have a problem you could just PM it to our friendly frozen, paralyzed musician, Zuzu, he did start the ban after all. :music:

yea, CG did get car'd but i mean we're all an internet family, what's more happy than that.

colours are an unneccessary expense of strain on some yes, remember only you can stop forest colour fires :mellow:

regards - LDGM

Posted

FF.

1. That's great. What's that got to do with colours?

2. Yes, and it was very unfortunate and we're all very unhappy that it happened, but we're being very supportive on that topic and giving our best wishes and regards to CG. And let's think about this, because your (FF's) reasoning baffles me:

An unfortunate event involving CG occurred recently, so let's say they bring back the colours.

"Hey we all have colours now!"

How the he** does that erase the fact that CG is in the hospital!? Colours do nothing. If you want to brighten up the mood, think positive on CG's behalf.

3. Okay, I must admit, that is not hard to read at all, and I'm okay with somewhat bright colours. It's just the dark colours that are absolutely ticking me off. Highlighting the stuff gets kind of annoying after awhile.

So it's not that I don't want the colours to come back, it's just that I really hate highlighting the dark colours.

Also, think before you reason, FF.

Posted

this is what dark colours do to me:

veavcm.gif

Posted

there is already a topic about ranting about colors and there is another on the open floor about CG

I'm locking this as it's not necessary...