Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zelda Future

16 posts in this topic

Posted

I guess this is where I should post this...

Okay, so my game isn't going to be called "Zelda Future"...I really just haven't named it yet. I'll refer to it as Zelda Future for a little while, before I start asking people for naming advice :embarrassed:

This is not going to be the Zelda you're used to.

That's pretty much all I can divulge, without giving away the story. The gameplay that we all love will stay mostly unchanged (by the way, if you have any ideas for things you would like to see in Zelda, now would be the time to suggest them). The characters will stay the same, sort of. For instance, the main character is Link...kind of. And Princess Zelda is technically still in it.

It'll be Zelda...just different.

If any of that is confusing, don't worry. Go to http://s10.invisionfree.com/Zelda_Future/ , make an account, and I'll make this whole thing clearer in a couple days. I'll post stuff about the game there, but it's mostly just a place to talk about Zelda, and gaming in general.

It'll be cool. :D

Posted

...ok... heres a question... wat r u making it wif...

Posted

...ok... heres a question... wat r u making it wif...

RPG Maker XP...it's basically adaptable to any type of game.

Posted

How do you get this "RPG maker"?

Posted

sounds cool

Posted

I used an old version of rpg maker. Good luck man.

Posted

How do you get this "RPG maker"?

Illegal download :D

Seriously though...you can download the trial version off the website, then if you like it, you can buy a product registration.

Posted

!. I would like to see....an evil robot boss, with laser eyes and a bunch of weapons, and evil mutant boss, *Link* staying *Link* through the whole game,, CARS!!! Definetly cars, Guns, Bomber planes, EVERYTHING ACCESIBLE, NOTHING OFF LIMITS, No annoying "helpers" , the ability to control peoples Minds, and it being an online R.P.G. Can you do that, Plz?

2. Yo, you got any screen shots? :o

Posted

!. I would like to see....an evil robot boss, with laser eyes and a bunch of weapons, and evil mutant boss, *Link* staying *Link* through the whole game,, CARS!!! Definetly cars, Guns, Bomber planes, EVERYTHING ACCESIBLE, NOTHING OFF LIMITS, No annoying "helpers" , the ability to control peoples Minds, and it being an online R.P.G. Can you do that, Plz?

2. Yo, you got any screen shots? :o

Wow...that's a lot :huh:

Ummm...it won't be online, and you won't have the ability to control people's minds...bomber planes? Wha? :blink:

I don't have any screen shots :embarrassed:

Posted

How about Sword beams? How many items? Man, I miss sword beams.....Light arrows? I love light arrows..... :D How about.........An evil, demonic, bus driving, piano playing, cake making magical clown named Pepe and his evil, demonic pet roosterroach who can sing and dance to "La Cukaracha", has a top hat and a cane?

Posted

:blink:

I think Gannon and Wassupman are on crack.

Posted

:blink:

I think Gannon and Wassupman are on crack.

I feel inclined to agree.

Well, sword beams...hopefully. Number of items...well, I'm not sure yet.

The usual suspects will be there (bow, boomerang, etc.), plus the normal items (gauntlets, boots, swords, shields) and bottles too. For me, item development goes hand-in-hand with story development. For example, if I put in another dungeon, I'll tack on another item for that dungeon.

I'll be giving out information about the items, one by one, on my boards. The link is in my sig.

Posted

I feel inclined to agree.

Actually the pepe thing is an inside joke

Posted

Actually the pepe thing is an inside joke

Well, I didn't actually think he was insane. Not very insane...

See my boards for updated story!

Posted

Not very insane THIS!!!!! PAVO!!! *Dresses a turkey with extremely hot Vietnamese hot chili pepper sauce, feeds it to a rhino, runs away dramatically as the rhino explodes* That's no inside joke!!! And that sauce is seriously hot. Literally, one drop will make you run for water. Dude, I am not kidding.