Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Survival of the fittest

118 posts in this topic

Posted

Now way Sai's not interested in younger men, or older. and Echomia would be 16 now because of the three year gap since the RP began.

Why not, she's 19? is she a little bit...you know wink wink. Does she play for the other team?

Was this good? Did I do anything wrong?

Nope every thing's fine with it strait to the point I'm just gonna do a little character development.

The admittance center was writhe with activity. Flynn left his office in a huff. "James, Ryu get some men together and get down to the Jefferson Building asap, if the pilot of that thing is still alive kill him!" James was about to leave then turned around. "Really sir, kill him?" Flynn though for a minute then relented. "No bring him back her so I can kill him." Ryu grabbed James. "Right boss, sorry on it!" Sai walked into the center and looked at the chaos and confusion. "Boss, what's going on her?" she asked. "Oh nothing some damn fool crashed a Helo into the Jefferson building down on 8th, he's lucky that place was condemned!" "I'll gear up and join the crews." "That's alright Sai James and Ryu are on it, just read the briefs for the next mission." She walked over to the notice board and grabbed a brief. "Kaomi, Kaomi is that you?" a voice asked. Sai turned around. "How do you know my name?" she asked of the girl near Karen's office. "sure it been 13 years but are you telling me you don't recognise me?" Sai walked closer and took a deep long look in the girls eyes. "Echomia, Echomia is that you?" she asked. "Yes it's your baby sister!" Sai smiled. "You're alive, but how?" she asked. "The clan sent me away days before the Tokyo purge and we joined the American sojurn. a lot of people died in the blockade but our small boat survived. There was 10 of us for the first few years but the Savage eventually caught us, and then there was 5 and now I'm all that's left!" Sai grabbed her sisters hand. "General Flynn sir." she said. "This is my sister Echomia." Echo looked at Sai. "It's Echo now Sai." Flynn smiled. "that's the second time we've had a blood relative with the immunity." Echo looked at him. "Really, who's the first." Sai told her. "It's the general and his nephew, Ryu you probably saw him leave, Ryu's his nephew his sisters kid." "Yes but this is the first true blood relation immunity that's more than coincidence!" Sai looked at Flynn radio. "Hoe is the recovery coming?" she asked him. "Lets find out, Ryu check in!"

Ryu and his teams converged on the 32nd floor. "Right here sir, were about to check on status of pilot sitrep imminent." Ryu walked over to the chopper and tried to lift a large piece of debris off the roosterpit. "James lift this crap off!" James walked in. "You got it Ryu!" James picked up the one ton slab of concrete and shoved it aside. Ryu knelt in and felt for a pulse. "He's alive but his pulse is thready!" Flynn looked at Sai and Echo. "Get him back here pronto!" Flynn slammed on the center Com's button. "we got a priority medical alert, all med staff to the Med center at once." The med crew flocked into the center and set up a triage unit. "The patients in route, get him stable and talking Dr. Vick!" Flynn ordered.

The Young man was brough into the unit and the doctors worked on him for a few hours. "It's amazing Flynn, his wounds are all superficial like he's had a bad fall." Flynn looked at her. "So he's gonna be fine?" he asked. "Fine, in a few hours he's gonna be super." Flynn smiled. "Good, cause I wanna have a talk with him!" He was about to leave when Karen grabbed his arm. "We also did a full work up on him, his blood is strange to say the least, his white cell count is extremely high and his MRI shows brain activity like i've never seen before!" Flynn walked over to Ryu. "he have any ID on him?" Ryu tossed him a swipe card badge. "It says his name is Adam and he's 23 years old and he worked at some place called Prototronics." Karen walked over. "Did you say Prototronics?" Ryu looked at her. "Yeah you know ot?" he asked. "Prototronics was a defence contractor for the US Military, They developed computational algorithims for the stealth planes as well as some other more clandestine opperations." Flynn shrugged his sholders. "Like what?" he asked. "Like chemical and biological weapons as well as advanced infiltration units, or so the conspiricy websites claimed, before the completely alien genetic signature of the Savage, people believed that they created it." Flynn looked at her. "But could they have doen it, made a bacteria that looked alien?" "No shouted Adam from his bed. "They had me working on a cure for years, and when no cure was found they abandoned the project...and me, but not before experimenting on me." Flynn looked at him. "what kind of Expirements?" he asked. "I can't remember, my memories of the past decade are fragmented." Karen looked around. "That it for now my patient needs his rest out you go!" Ryu saw Sai sitting talking to a girl. "Hey Sai, whos this?" he asked. "This is my sister Echo, Echo this is Ryu, Flynn's nephew.

Posted

It's sousped to be Sari I change her name when I was making herf and didn't fix that mistake and unless rthere was another time skip you failed to tell me about she's 16

"Ryu's about your age." Sai said. "I'm taking her to my place she's still pretty tired." Sai looked at th dagger around Echo's belt. It was the family's second most powerful weapon. Next to Sai's katana.

Posted (edited)

Nice. Prototronics, eh? Got that from "Sliders", didn't you? Okay, here's my addition:

While the others were conversing outside, Adam was looking around the room he was in. He looked at Karen, who was a few feet away. "So, your name is Karen?" he asked. "Yes, it is. So how are you feeling?" "Good. I'm in Omega 1, correct?" "Yes, that is correct." "So, who are those guys who were just here?" Karen stopped what she was doing and looked at Adam. "The big imposing figure with the long scar was Flynn. He's a Scrounger. Almost made it as a General of the ATAC too. Though he is still in charge of much of the things around here. The other person who resembles him is his nephew, Ryu. He's a tough kid; he had to go through a lot when he was younger." "Ah. What's your story?" "My story? It's not that interesting," said Karen. "Go ahead, tell." "Okay then. I..." Karen then went on to give a summarized story about herself, like she did with Flynn and Ryu (I don't feel like writing everyone's story; this is much easier). "Interesting," Adam said after Karen was done. "Well then, how about you, Adam?" "Me? Well, I, not to brag or anything, but I'm a genius. A child prodigy, they all said. I-AAHH!!!" Adam suddenly gripped his head tightly and jerked off the bed, rolling and thrashing about for 3 seconds, then went limp. "Karen immediately called for help and some more people came to help...

(In Adam's head) Flashes of light, men in white...A table, Adam's on a table...Skipping, lots of skipping...Creatures, red eyes, pounding headaches...Green vials, needles, twisted-ness...Hippos...Giant keys...Numbers swirling...4-8-15-16-23-42 (sorry, couldn't help it)...An S-shaped DNA Helix...Babies crying...Mumbling..."Genetic Sequence at 54%...Guy completely in black..."Hello Adam. My name is-

"DIE!!!!!!!!!" Adam awoke with rage and a roar and swung off the bed and, with lightning speed, grabbed a gun off Flynn and almost shot Ryu in the head, by was then hit with the back end of a katana (Sai). He collapsed to the ground, out once again. "What the hell was that!?!" Flynn shouted. "I don't know, but whatever it was, it's definitely not human." responded Karen. "Okay then, I want Adam surrounded by 5 guards at all times. If this happens again, shoot to kill. I don't want anything happening to anyone. Karen, get some people and find out more about this Adam. And Sai, nice job. Now quick, get going!" Flynn then walked out of the room. "Nice shot, Sai; you saved my life," Ryu said. "No problem. It's just a good thing that I was here," replied Sai.

Edited by Vadarth X (see edit history)

Posted

" So how's tha kid doin?" asked James, " Oh he's doing great, so great in fact that he almost shot me in the head!" replied Ryu. " Whaaat!" " Yea we don't get it either. All I know is that If it weren't for Sai here you'd be talkin to a corpse right now." " well It's A good thing you're around isn't it?" James said motioning to Sai. " I guess so."

When is there gonna be some Red eye bashin anyway?

Posted

Ryu walked away to go see something. "Uhg, I'm bored," James thought. "Wish there was some more action around here." James walked to his new quarters. He flopped down on the bed. "Maybe I could go practice some skills?" he asked himself. He then signed. He was about to leave his quarters for a walk when he heard a noise. It was coming from outside his window, which he was lucky to have. He looked out towards the horizon and saw something that did not seem good. What he saw was a huge black mass flying towards the city. Millions of hungry mosquitoes are coming.

Am I right in thinking that mosquitoes, who suck blood of the "Savage", aren't exactly normal anymore?

Posted (edited)

That seems to be to much, a mosquito who sucks the blood of a person with AIDS doesn't get AIDS. Savage only infects the brain functions of higher primates(humans).

It's an alien bacterium not a genetic mutanagen like the T-virus.

Edited by diamondtriforce82 (see edit history)

Posted

"Flynn get over here!" James shouted. "What is it?" Flynn asked. "That black mass, I think those are Savage infected Mosquitoes!" Flynn grabbed a pair of Binoculars and looked at the mass. "No, I think that's just smoke...but smoke from what?" He grabbed his radio and squelched it twice. "Turret guards, this is Flynn come in." after a minute a response came over. "yeah boss?" he said. "Peter, do you see the black smoke over alpha quadrangle?" he looked out into the surrounding countryside. "Yeah boss, looks like something, hold on." He grabbed a telescope and looked out. "We got cars about ten Klicks from the west end of town, it looks like more survivors out there, they have the cars in a circle and are using them as some kind of barrier to keep the Savage at bay, the only have torches." Flynn threw down the walkie and picked up his mic. Everybody report to stations now, we got people outside the wall!" He turned to James. "get geared up and lets go bust some savage skulls!" The precision units of ATAC were ready in minutes. "Everyone, we have living people out there, get to em as fast as you can!"

Outside the city a small group of 10 people valiantly fights off a savage horde with nothing more than flaming torches. "They hate bright light, so if all else fails blind the sons of doggiepooes!" Carson, the leader of the rag tag group shouted. ""Stacy, one of them on your side get him!" Stacy tried to get him but she was pushed down to the ground. "Help me!" she shouted. "Get off her!" another survivor Jin shouted as he smacked into the Savage with his torch. "Stacy, hold on!" Carson shouted. "The savage was standing over her. His saliva raining down on her from his putrid jaws. Suddenly he stopped, his eyes rolled back into his head and he fell over dead. One by one the Savage fell over blood pouring out of holes in their heads. "What happened?" asked Stacy. "Look!" shouted Jin in his broken English. Four vehicles appeared, Flynn was stowing a sniper rifle in the back as they pulled up. "Alright, everybody get these people back to the city pronto!" James jumped off the back and joined Flynn. "Nice shooting boss, flawless!" A Savage appeared, he was only dazed by the shot. James grabbed him by the arm and slammed him to the ground, he held him and broke his neck." James looked up at him. "Or should I say, somewhat flawless!" Carson walked up to him. "that was amazing, you slew that beast with nothing but your hands!" James smiled. "It wasn't the first time!" Carson looked down at the dead savage. "But I've seen these brutes tip over cars, you must be incredibly strong!" Carson walked over to Flynn. "Am I correct in assuming that you are the leader of this band?" he asked. "Yes I am Derek Flynn, chief administrator of ATAC, the Advanced Tactical unit of Omega 1." Carson looked at him. "Did you say Omega 1, the city, I thought it was just a myth!" Flynn shook his head. "Nope it's real, the last bastion of peace in the Savage world, built right into the ruins of old Chicago." Carson looked around. "So we're close?" Carson asked. "Just ten Klicks that way!" "Klicks?" he asked. "Sorry it's about a mile from here." "But where is it?" He asked. "It's hidden, by holographic camouflage developed by one of our new additions." Flynn squelched his walkie. "Take the camo down!" A mile away, the city shimmered into view. "Amazing, it's brilliant! And anybody can live there?" he asked. "Yes Omega is a free society, anybody can live there. You can work in the service or just live as a civilian." They loaded up into the transports and went back to the city. "Where are you folks from?' Asked Flynn. "I am fromScotland, Jin is from South Korea, and Sara and our other little band are from England." Flynn looked around the back of the truck. "How is Europe faring?" "Carson looked down. "Not well i'm afraid, the Savage hit there hard, not many people made it out before the Arthurians did what they did." Flynn looked at him confused. "The Arthurians?" "The Arthurians were a Doomsday cult, who used a siezed Nucular missle they called Excalibur on London, they detonated it in the heart of the city in an attempt to wipe out the Savage, but alas they didn't realise that it was a global pandemic!" He continued. "back when there was 30 of us we, stole small boats and crossed the Atlantic to america, only to find this country ruled by Savage also, we had hopped that America survived." Flynn looked around at his men. "In a way it has, we are the true meaning of America, all of us. Omega 1 has people from many different races and nations men and women all working together for one goal, Survival!" James patted Flynn on the sholder. "That was beautiful sir!" he said wiping a small tear away. "James see me in my office later I want to ask you something, after you get these fine people situated."

Later James went into Flynn's office. "You wanted to see me boss?" he asked. "Yes James, your training has given me an idea. I want to start a new division of ATAC with you at it's head, it'll be called ATAC Rampart division, you will have your pick of recruits and train them as you see fit!" James sat there for a minute in stunned silence. "James, well say something dammit!" James stood up. "Thank you sir, the ATAC Rampart Division will ROCK!" he left and Flynn sat ther with a smile on his face. "You bet it will!"

ATAC_Rampart.jpg

Posted

" Hey big guy what you so excited about?" asked Ryu " The boss put me in charge of a new division to train." answered James " I guess he wants soldiers that can stand up to the red eyes ni terms of strength in case they run out of ammo or somthin like that." " Well I guess that would be helpful."

Posted

The new guidelines for SotF:

It has now been 13 years since the savage hit.

Only humans can be infected by the savage.

The Politicos are gone (it just seemed to much for a them to have a governing body, Omega 1 is now a free society).

The City now has invisible Camoflague.

Flynn is now leader of ATAC after General Mendez retired.

Disher is now married to Karen Vick.

Flynn is now married as well.

There are new additions to the population, The town of Salvation refugees, James Kieffer and the mysterious Adam who ( unless his creator objects) will be known as Adam Baylin and the recent refugees from Europe( Jin-Soo Kwon , Stacy Kiebler, Carson Bekett and several others to be named later)

James now heads a new team called ATAC: Rampart Division, A tough as nails group of ATAC soldiers trained by James in a manner similiar to his own training when he was living in the wilderness.

London was bombed by the Atrhurians a Doomsday cult about 2 months after the Savage break out

londonbomb2.jpg

Posted

The new guidelines for SotF:

It has now been 13 years since the savage hit.

Only humans can be infected by the savage.

The Politicos are gone (it just seemed to much for a them to have a governing body, Omega 1 is now a free society).

The City now has invisible Camoflague.

Flynn is now leader of ATAC after General Mendez retired.

Disher is now married to Karen Vick.

Flynn is now married as well.

There are new additions to the population, The town of Salvation refugees, James Kieffer and the mysterious Adam who ( unless his creator objects) will be known as Adam Baylin and the recent refugees from Europe( Jin-Soo Kwon , Stacy Kiebler, Carson Bekett and several others to be named later)

James now heads a new team called ATAC: Rampart Division, A tough as nails group of ATAC soldiers trained by James in a manner similiar to his own training when he was living in the wilderness.

London was bombed by the Arthurians a Doomsday cult about 2 months after the Savage break out

londonbomb2.jpg

Where did you get "Baylin" from? It's okay with me, but I would like to know. And who is Flynn married to?

Everything was bustling with activity. The new survivors caused all this. There are 10 of them. Jin-Soo Kwon (Lost?), Stacy Kiebler, Carson Bekett (Stargate Atlantis?), and 7 others. Who are these 7? Well, here's one of them (another character for me, please):

Name: Arthur Pelihagon

Affiliation: Civi

Specialization Skills: Religion, Manipulation

He was called short, scrawny, skinny, and idiotic as a child. At the age of 17, he ran away to joined the Arthurians, for they promised him love, care, etc. What he was a child is true no more. Semi-strong, very intelligent, and manipulative, he is a very dangerous person. He (and 4 others of these 10 survivors) plan to "lead the whole world to the Path of Enlightenment (Arthurian)", starting with Omega 1. He is the current leader of the 4 other Arthurians. There are many others across the world trying to do the same, but their numbers are dwindling. Arthur plans to build the Arthurian Religion up to become the one and only religion in the entire world. This guy will do anything for "the greater good."

Posted

Where did you get "Baylin" from? It's okay with me, but I would like to know. And who is Flynn married to?

Everything was bustling with activity. The new survivors caused all this. There are 10 of them. Jin-Soo Kwon (Lost?), Stacy Kiebler, Carson Bekett (Stargate Atlantis?), and 7 others. Who are these 7? Well, here's one of them (another character for me, please):

Name: Arthur Pelihagon

Affiliation: Civi

Specialization Skills: Religion, Manipulation

He was called short, scrawny, skinny, and idiotic as a child. At the age of 17, he ran away to joined the Arthurians, for they promised him love, care, etc. What he was a child is true no more. Semi-strong, very intelligent, and manipulative, he is a very dangerous person. He (and 4 others of these 10 survivors) plan to "lead the whole world to the Path of Enlightenment (Arthurian)", starting with Omega 1. He is the current leader of the 4 other Arthurians. There are many others across the world trying to do the same, but their numbers are dwindling. Arthur plans to build the Arthurian Religion up to become the one and only religion in the entire world. This guy will do anything for "the greater good."

Adam Baylin is a character on a show called "Kyle XY" and Flynn is married to Shelly a survivor from Salvation. The new survivors are from eurasia, a korean man named after Jin from Lost and a scottish man named for the "late" Dr. Bekett. And yes I like the idea of a human villain you've got here. The other 6 will be introduced later.

Posted

Adam Baylin is a character on a show called "Kyle XY" and Flynn is married to Shelly a survivor from Salvation. The new survivors are from eurasia, a korean man named after Jin from Lost and a scottish man named for the "late" Dr. Bekett. And yes I like the idea of a human villain you've got here. The other 6 will be introduced later.

Thought so. Hey, that's interesting: there's six people left to introduce. Remind you of something (*hint-Oceanic Six-hint*)? And Bekett (if you mean from Atlantis) isn't really dead; they did find a cloned copy of him, recently. They're keeping him alive in one of those frozen-things on Atlantis. I'm liking the way this RPG is going. I'm going to go think of something else to write now. Maybe it'll come to me in my sleep?

Posted

Thought so. Hey, that's interesting: there's six people left to introduce. Remind you of something (*hint-Oceanic Six-hint*)? And Bekett (if you mean from Atlantis) isn't really dead; they did find a cloned copy of him, recently. They're keeping him alive in one of those frozen-things on Atlantis. I'm liking the way this RPG is going. I'm going to go think of something else to write now. Maybe it'll come to me in my sleep?

Yes I meant Dr. Bekett from Atlantis, His name is Carson, and that's why i put "late" in quotes because I saw that episode. How about the season finale episode with Shepard being transported thousands of years in the future and Rodney's hologram help him get back! You like lost? Who do you think Ben's guy on the boat is, I'm betting Michael, could he and Walt be the last two survivors of the Oceanic 6?

Posted

Yes I meant Dr. Bekett from Atlantis, His name is Carson, and that's why i put "late" in quotes because I saw that episode. How about the season finale episode with Shepard being transported thousands of years in the future and Rodney's hologram help him get back! You like lost? Who do you think Ben's guy on the boat is, I'm betting Michael, could he and Walt be the last two survivors of the Oceanic 6?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Michael is on the boat. Unfortunately, he's going to be in the last episode of this "mini-season" (in one or 2 weeks). Though I don't think that Michael and Walt are the last 2 of the Oceanic Six. I also think Clare dies, probably in a helicopter crash (Desmond did say that he saw her getting on a helicopter, and the only way for Kate to have Aaron is for something to have happened to Kate). And that last episode of Atlantis was great, but could have been a bit better. Rodney's my favorite character. Second is Tod, the wraith. 3rd is probably Ronan. My all-time favorite is O'Neil, of course. These should make you happy: Stargate: The Ark of Truth and Stargate: Continuum.

Posted (edited)

Arthur walked into the Admin office, and was impressed by all the bustling to and frow. "This isn't the way!" he thought. "These fools think nothing about the way things should be, if I had my way i'd strike them all down right now!" Carson walked over to him. "Are you alright lad, you've been quiet ever since we arrived?" Arthur looked around. "It's all a bit much, I never in my life expected to find another city, it's quite a shock." Flynn walked over. "How you like the city guy's?" he asked. "It's great, and the communial structure is very efficient." Flynn smiled. "That's right, there are no boundries in Omega, everyone is free to go where they wish." Carson looked at the relief map of the city. "I was a farmer in Scottland, do you have farms here." Flynn bobbed his head back and forth. "We have comunity gardens, but whole farms are a possibility, would you like to help the Omega department of agriculture in it duties?" carson smiled. "That would be great." He looked over at Jin. "Jin's english isn't very good, I hope he'll be able to fill in." Flynn smiled "That won't be a problem." he reached onto his belt and pulled off his walkie. "Jay come in, Jay can you hear me?" "Right here boss." a voice called from behind. "Son of a ***** Jay, I hate when you sneak up on me!" He turned to carson. "Carson the is Jay, also known as Jae Lee he's been with us for how many years has it been Jay?" Jay looked up remembering. "About six years now boss." Flynn nodded. "That's right, when he got here he didn't speak english also, but with time and patience.." "and a Korean phrasebook." Jay added. "And a korean phrasebook, Jay became a valued member of the team." Carson motioned for Jin to come over. Jay looked at jin. "Hello I am Jae Lee, welcome to Omega 1." Jin smiled. "You are Korean, it's been a while since since i've spoken to anyone. he said sighing. "If you want to know more about our city, I will twll you and perhaps teach you english?" Jin smiled. "This is Derek Flynn the leader of our city." Flynn looked around. "Hey I heard my name, what did you say to him Jae?" Flynn said jokingly. "Jin grabbed Flynn's hand and spoke to him in korean. "Thankyou for saving us!" Flynn looked at Jae. "He said thank..." Flynn nodded. "That I remember." "He looked at Jin and smiled. "Whatever he says about me, is a bold faced lie." Jin looked at jae who translated. Jin then smiled. "That was really great Flynn, your idea?" he asked. "Yes, we have many people from many countries, we shouldn't let language be a barrier not when their are so many survivors left to be found by many countries." Flynn saw Karen who was beckoning him. "Will you excuse me for a minute Carson?" He walked over to Karen. 'What's up Karen?" he asked. "It's Adam, the young man who suddenly flipped?" "what about him?" he asked. "His bloodwork is...troubling?" Flynn looked at her. "Troubling how?" he asked. "His blood contains enteric campylobacteriosis bacteria!" Flynn shook his head. "I'm not a doctor Doc?" "It's a bacteria that only Canines get!" "Canines, you mean like dogs?' She nodded. "Dogs and wolves, he has wolf DNA grafted into his own genetic structure, and look at this!" She moved his shirt sleve revealing a barcode like tattoo. "Somebody did genetic expirements on this boy?" Flynn looked around in shock. "Why, why on earth would somebody make a....a....Wolf-Boy?" She looked around. "I think someone was trying to genetically, make a person immune to the Savage!" "Can we help him at all?" She shook her head. "not until he comes around and tells us who did this to him, maybe we can find some way of reversing it." "When he wakes up come and find me."

Edited by diamondtriforce82 (see edit history)