Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Survival of the fittest

118 posts in this topic

Posted

Cool!

Posted (edited)

Flynn sat on his porch, a small girl on his knee. She looked up at him and smiled. "Grandpa finish the story!" Flynn looked down and smiled. "Alright Abby, I will." "Malcom Zant's plan was to use a mutated Version of the Savage Virus imbuned with Nanomachines, little tiny robots to infect the entire world even those immune to the original virus his plan was to rule the planet with a race of super strong savage creatures as his slaves. By the time we arrived in Hartford Adam's memory had returned and he told us everything. We made our way up to the penthouse and confronted Zant, Zant had devised a way of launching his Nanomachines across the planet and that was his way of spreading the new virus. Before he could launch his new virus we replaced the sample of Super Savage with a Teth

Edited by Diamond Triforce (see edit history)

Posted

Thanks go out to everyone who contributed to this RP if you want to add what happens to your characters, that will be cool.

Posted

" Hey there boss." Said a familier voice to Flynn " James" Flynn asked but as soon as he looked behind him. " More hair and tatoos but your the only guy I know that's that big." He joked " Yea I won the title back and then I took early retirement, decided to give some newcomer a chance." He said as he sat down next to his old friend.

Posted

This is assuming Sai's around 30 or 40

Sari sat in the main room in her Japan country house, and just stared at the sunrise while she sipped her tea her kimono ruffled in the breeze from the open door. She was now head of the Emas family ninjas. "No matter how many times I see it again I'll always feel like I just got home whenever I see a Nihon sunrise." She said in Japanese. "I wonder how the others are doing?" Sari pulled out a big international phone book "Will he understand my English? Hello? This is Emas Sari... Er Sari Emas." "Who?" "Sai, Flynn, Sai." "Good to hear from you how is Echo?" "Hayoto Echomia is great. Not living up to the ninja name, but she's living a good life. I'm doing well too. I have three children, one eleven year girl and twins a boy and girl who are 3 months. The eldest is name Kaomi, the the other girl is Onita, and the boy I name Derek." Flynn chuckled at that and was pretty flattered. "Here I'll have Kaomi say hi," then she said in Japanese "Come and say hello to my friend Flynn Derek." Hearing her brother namesake she ran to her mother. Taking he phone she said "moshimoshi"(Japanese to hello on the phone) then she rushed back to play in the family's large fields, part of which were used for rice framing. "I'll have to come over here and bring he kids sometime." "It has been a while since we last saw each other. Tell me the date." "How about in four days?" "Well..." "See you then." Then she picked up then phone and called Echomia "I know you're married now, but want to see Flynn? I'm going in four days with my children. You're welcome to come." "Kyoto and I will be there in a few minutes." Sari was glad Echo still was close.

Four days later

Flynn was waiting at the airport with Abby who insisted on meeting the girl who'd helped Grandpa. Flynn was both shocked to see Echomia and how much she had grown. Kyoto was 12 and very proud. Kaomi was kind of shy. Onita was easily amused but her brother wanted to see the world. "Hold Derek for me please." "You brushed up on your English didn't you." "Just for the occasion." When the where going to the car Sari was delighted to see James in the drivers seat, and Ryu in the back. It was the perfect reunion.

Posted

Flynn and his group arrived back at his home, Sai noticed an attack helicopter trailing their SUV. "We're being followed Derek." she said. "oh them, they like to keep tabs on me just to be safe." they passed by a large open fence that enclosed Flynns home, a large ranch built near Chicago, formerly Omega 1. "Welcome home Mr. President." a man in a suit said with a smile. Said was shocked at the unexpected news. "Derek, You're President of the United States?" James turned around. "You better believe it, after he single handedly cured everyone, they decided who better to lead then the man who united those immune and made a home for us all!" The car came to a stop and they all got out. Flynn stopped and looked at the massive flag floating in the breeze. "You created a new american flag?" Said asked. "A new flag, for a new America, we now look forward to the future while looking back to the past for inspiration." Shelly came outside to great everyone. "enough speaches Mr. President The other guests have arrived." Inside Karen and Randy sat with their children and grandchildren looking at old photo albums.

The dinner was great, even though she had a massive staff of chefs, Shelly insisted on cooking everything by herself. Flynn looked at his watch, it was blinking a signal. "Ryu, James, Sai can you join me in my office?" Flynn walked into his office and closed the door behind him. the hum of electrical machines overtook them. "what was that Uncle?" asked Ryu. "Sound masking, I don't want anybody to hear what I'm about to say." Sai sat down. "what are you going to say Flynn?" Flynn sat behind his desk, The Presidents desk. "You remember to artificial intelligence computer we rescued from Prototronics, well a couple days ago we connected it to a global satellite system to see if it could repair it, it captured this image." Flynn spun his monitor revealing a massive starship in orbit near Jupiter. "what does this mean?" asked Sai. "We're not sure, They could be friendly, or they could be the true cause of The Savage Virus. Only time will tell."

Posted

" Well everones thinkin it I'm just sayin it, This seriously sucks." James said looking at the image. " Hey I thaught you liked some action." Flynn said suprised at James attitude toward this he was the only one he expected not to react like this. " Maybe a couple years ago but these things might be smarter versions of the savage and that is something we don't need."

Posted

I'm not ruining this am I, I already ended it once. I thought i'd be cool to see where this whole "Alien" angle would take it. If everyone who contributed like it i'll continue.

Posted

Please oh please continue. It's a good story, and I've got a fun idea for Sai who can't leave the twins

"I don't know James," Echo started, "Maybe we should investigate, send out a message, try and find out if they're friendly or not." "She works for a video game company." Sai said, "But maybe she's right? We just need to find out what to say." Sai made a thinking noise and then she had it. "Kaomi! She knows all about the savage, and has all these odd theories, not to mention she watches way to much Sci-Fi. We'll have her write the message."

Posted (edited)

Name:Syke

Affiliation:Civi

Special Skills: Very good with technoligy, Trained with many weapons

Life expectancy:11 2/3

Hello my name is syke zero, i live on a isle alone in the south pacific.

i barely ever leave.. i have everything on the isle i need for survival

and the darkest day of my life... the day the world ended... my 13th

birthday... my parents suddenly became crazy... i tried all i can to

stop them from hurting people... but they killed most of the people

on the isle... then... i.... had to.... kill them.... after that most of the

civilians that lived on the isle moved away... but i stayed... i'll never

leave the death place of my parents... i have been living here for

nerely 10 years... every day on my birthday... i go to the gravestones

of my parents... and cry... for my birthday was there deathday...

i shall someday kill the ones who did this...

(this almost brought me to tears while i was writing it...)

include me in the story soon.

Edited by Magnus (see edit history)

Posted

Name:Syke

Affiliation:Civi

Special Skills: Very good with technoligy, Trained with many weapons

Life expectancy:11 2/3

Hello my name is syke zero, i live on a isle alone in the south pacific.

i barely ever leave.. i have everything on the isle i need for survival

and the darkest day of my life... the day the world ended... my 13th

birthday... my parents suddenly became crazy... i tried all i can to

stop them from hurting people... but they killed most of the people

on the isle... then... i.... had to.... kill them.... after that most of the

civilians that lived on the isle moved away... but i stayed... i'll never

leave the death place of my parents... i have been living here for

nerely 10 years... every day on my birthday... i go to the gravestones

of my parents... and cry... for my birthday was there deathday...

i shall someday kill the ones who did this...

(this almost brought me to tears while i was writing it...)

include me in the story soon.

The "Savage" part is done I'm afraid. The world has been healed, but a new element has been added. An alien spacecraft could be the cause of the whole thing (I just have to figure out what that is). Syke could be one of Flynn's science advisors.

Posted

"Thanks for the suggestion Echo, but i've already got my science advisors working on it." A rather large secret service guy wearing a black Armani suit approached. "Sir, phone call for you." he said. "I have guests mike, can't it wait?" "It's Sykes sir, he says it's urgent." Flynn stood up and grabbed the phone. "I'll be down in a minute Sykes." he said as he hung up. James looked at Flynn. "Whose Sykes D?" "You want to meet him?" asked Flynn. "Sir, members of your party are not initiated, not to mention members of foreign countries." "If it wasn't for these Foreigners, you'd still be a snarling bloodthursty beast Mike." Mike was silent for a time. "yes sir of course, I apologise." They all walked into Flynn's office and closed the door behind them. "So about this Sykes, Derek?" asked James. "His name is Xander Sykes, but they call him Zero. He told me once but I forget why." Flynn walked over to his bookcase and pulled a book out. "A tale of two cities, are you gonna read to us unc?" asked Ryu. Flynn opened the book revealing a sophisticated touchscreen. Flynn placed his palm on it, it scanned his hand and opened an optical reader in the nearby wall. He looked into the scanner and a computerised voice called out. "Ident Derek Flynn confirmed, pass code required..." "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times." "Passcode accepted, welcome to Pantheon Mr. President." The bookshelf rose into the cealing revealing a large elevator. "If it scanned your eye, why does it need the voice code?" asked Sai. "In case i'm being forced to open the vault, i say the duress phrase and the entire room fills with nerve agent liquifying the brains of everybody in the room." They all entered the elevator, and watched as the doors closed." "How far down are we going D?" asked James who was breathing rather heavily. "Are you claustrophobic big guy?" asked Ryu. "No that's rediculous...is it getting tighter in here?" Flynn patted James on the sholder. "Calm down, Once we get down Pantheon, you'll be to amazed to even notice how far down we are."

The elevator opened into a large underground complex. "Welcome to Pantheon guys, also known as Area 51!" "I thought Area 51, was in Nevada?" asked Ryu. "It is, and so are we." Ryu stopped in his tracks. "You mean we crossed the country in only a matter of minutes, that's like a couple hundred miles how is that possible?" "A little gift from some out of town visitors." Zero said. "Ah guy's this is Zero, Zero these are my best friends in the world." "yes it's a real honor to meet the group who helped to restore the world, myself included." Flynn became really serious. "Why am I here Zero?" he asked. "It's quite amazing sir, see for yourself." The walked down a massive hallway. to a large round monitoring station. "Hey Zero, where's the Roswell spacecraft?" James asked. "That was just a wearther balloon you oaf!" said Sai. "No way, that's what the government wants you to think, no offence D?" "Oh yeah that." Said Zero. "The Roswell craft is stored in hangar 12." "You mean he's right, there really was a UFO?" "actually your both right, the UFO collided with a "weather balloon" and crashed, they spent the next few decades reverse enginearing stuff like Velcro, microwave overs, fiberoptics, lasers, and a whole bunch of devices from it, until the world ended." Zero sat at his computer terminal. "before everything ended, NASA sent up a "weather" monitoring sattelite into space, It was actually designed to scan the sky as kind of an early warning system for aliens, as luck would have it we picked up something amazing a few hours before the savage first hit." Zero began to type on his computer pulling up a feed from the satelite. "You mean to tell me that it's been recording all these years?" James said. "No, they had no where near the data storing abilities that we have today, but it did store video for about three years." Zero pulled up the video feed. "as you can see, the particular area of space has begun to shift and warp and watch right there." he said pointing to the screen, at a strange whirling vortex. "That in our opinion is a wormhole!" "I'm a boxer guys, what the heck is that?" James asked "it's a disruption in the fabric of Space-time, which allows for instanious travel from one part of the Universe to another." Zero looked at Flynn. "I am very impressed sir, that was spot on!" "As you can see, once the craft appears, it fires a payload which attaches to the Sattelite, which in turn falls nad causes the Savage plague." "So it was aliens who did this to us, those slimy big eyed freaks!" James shouted. "I don't know, the ship never moved. It's in the exact same place it has been for thurty years." Flynn took off his Jacket and laid it across the back of his chair. "i take it that everythings in order Zero?" he asked. "yes sir, the craft is fueled and ready for takeoff." "What craft, what is he talking about unc?" asked Ryu. "We're going to rondevu with that craft and get to the bottom of this mystery once and for all." "You mean that craft, near Saturn that's gotta be 700 million miles away!" said Ryu. "746 million miles to be accurate." Zero said. "That's gonna take years!" Ryu continued. "Dude did you forget where we are, this is Area freakin 51, I bet they have all sorts of prototype spacecraft lying around." James said with a smile. "Several in fact, in various stages of construction, but the one you will take is called Sojurn." Zero typed on his computer a code which opened a view port to the launch bay. An airforce pilot came in. "this is Major Thomas Wilkes, he's your pilot for this particulr mission." Flynn walked over and shook his hand. "It's an honor Mr. president, may I show you where to get suited up." "Wait a minute, your not goping are you Unc, no offence, your not exactly a young man anymore." Flynn smiled as he began to scratch at his throat revealing a strange seem. "What is that?" asked James as Flynn was peeling his face off. "D what the heck are you doing?" Flynn pulled a strange mask off his face revealing the face of a much younger man. "You look exactly the same as the day we met man, how did you?" James asked. "Nanomed infused blood, reversed the aging prosess, they wanted a younger president, well they got one, now who wants to go into space?"

Posted

okay fine.... but this is the rest of his history:

After 10 years three men came to the isle that

i inhabited... Flynn, Ryu and james... i also found

that the savages i kill were not my parents... to i

was not connected to the isle anymore, i left the

isle with flynn ryu and james in search of my

parents... after a few more years we revived

the world and i became Flynn's sience advisor

and a new element appeared... a alien space-

craft, now we must rid of it

"Getting ready to launch the sojurn" said Zero

"and sir" continued Zero "i chose some men

you might want to take into space with you,

i have their stats here:

Name:Brad Williamson

Affiliation:Soilder

Special Skills:Weapons and bomb training

Life expectancy: 8

Name:Robert (prefers Robby) Lavin

Special Skills: Good with tech

Life Expectancy: 7 1/2

Name:Alex Lavin

Special Skills:No specifiec skills

Life Expectancy: 7 1/2

"these men have showed acts of

heroic... i think you sould take them..

will you?"

(p.s. these are kids i actually know...

and i made them on what i think they'ed

be like in this game)

Posted

Name:Kaomi

Special Skills: ninja

Life expectancy:9.5

"Flynn I'd like too," Sai started, "But I have Derek and Onita to look after. That's why I had Kaomi follow us. I didn't know what was going to happen, but I knew it meant adventure." Then turning to Kaomi, hand he the katana that had saved her but many times "For your protection take this. Remember Tano? Act with that koi's grace" Kaomi looked at the sword in her hand then put it in her sash. "Koi, that'll be your nickname." Ryu said. Koi looked to Sai who nodded and she ran off to join up with the others. "Let's make history." "So you do speak English." Flynn joked. Then they bordered the ship.

Posted

Brad, Robert and Alex stood at attention. "At ease gentleman." Flynn said. "How you feel boys?" He asked. "Good sir." They all said. "You ready to go into space today?" "Yes sir!" they said enthusiastically. "Well fall out and suit up!" Flynn watched them fall out. "James, Ryu, Sai your coming too, suit up!"

The Sojurn sat on the launch pad. "Major Wilkes, are you ready to light this candle?" Flynn asked. "Yes sir Mr. President." Wilkes squelched his radio. "Attention passengers, make sure your seat belts are fashioned and your tray tables are in their upright and locked positions!" Zero was in mission control. "Ready to go over the checkist Major?" He asked. "Yea shoot!"

"Anti-matter reactor primed?"

"Primed and ready."

"Inertial dampners locked?"

"locked and loaded."

"Slipstream drive?"

"In the green."

"O2?"

"cycling normal."

"Checklist is complete, when you're ready Major." Wilkes turned to Flynn. "Open launch doors!" the massive steel doors opened leading to a long tunnel which lead to the sky high above the desert. "Launch in 5...4...3...2...1, LAUNCH!" The Sojurn screamed skyward, and up to the heavens. 'We're reaching escape velocity, passing through the troposphere, stratosphere, mesosphere, thermosphere, and exosphere!" James looked out the window. "Dudes were in space, hey check it out!" James took a bag of M&M's out of his flight suit and opened it. Hey Sai, open your mouth!" James tossed a large, red colored chocolate covered peanut treat through the air which smacked her in the eye. "Ouch, James what the Hell!" "Sorry Sai, but it was supposed to float over to you, were in space after all." Wilkes looked back at them. "Sorry big guy this thging makes it's own gravity." he turned his attention back to the mission at hand. "Computer, Scan and pinpoint unknown craft's orbit." "Orbit plotted Major." it responded. "prepare for a slipstream convergance." "slipstream converganceis nominal and in the green." "Activate slipstream drive." "Slipstream drive activated."

The ship began to waver and shake as the drive activated. "If the occupants could look out at themselves they world have seen the Sojurn streach and fling through a wormhole no bigger than a football. Seconds later they emerged in a high Saturn orbit, mere kilometers from the unknown craft." "Is everybody alright?" Wilkes asked. "I think my balls have yet to come through!" James shouted. "That's assuming you ever had any!" Ryu fired back. "Computer match UFO's orbit pattern and prepare for docking." the ship manuvered into position near what appeared to be a docking port. "Docking complete, attaching space bridge sir." A large honeycomb like object inflated from Sourn and attached to the unknown craft. "This is it lady and gentelmen, activate helmets!" Wilkes pushed a button on his R.O.V collor which caused a space helemt to grow, covering his face." Stick together, were going in."